Sweet Anaheim! Tun tun tun

Trevor's POV
It's been a couple of months since the draft and everything is great here in Plymouth, I'm going to play in the university of Boston for a bit and then hopefully sign with the Ducks.

I hear my alarm go off and I groan loudly, while stretching and checking the time. I see it's 10:00 am so I go downstairs to eat some cereal before hanging out with Jack, Henry and Vlasic.

I go into my car and I meet the guys in Jack's house. I make myself at home and go into Jack's room where I already see the guys.

"Hey Jackieboy Zegs is here!"Alex shouts making Henry drop the Xbox controller.

"Bro chill don't shout use your inside voices" Jack says.

"Yeah Vlasic use your inside voices" Henry mocks making me burst out laughing.

Jack glares at Henry and comes out of the bathroom. His hair is wet so I guess he took a shower.

"Yo Thrun you ready for tomorrow?" I ask

"Yessir!" Henry shouts

You may be wondering what is going on, well a couple of days ago we got a call from the Ducks saying they want us to visit Anaheim so we can sort out all of the details and watch some games and train a bit. Even though we won't play this season it's still nice of them to invite us so we are leaving tomorrow and we will explore the city for some days before the game in five days.

"I still can't believe this is almost the end, I mean I'll go to NJ so I won't see you guys often" Jack says with a sad face.

"Man up mister first pick" Alex says.

"Shut up mister Blackhawks" Jack says back.

"Boys stop fighting like my sister and her friends!" I say getting frustrated with these two.

We keep on hanging out for a while before it's late.

"Hey guys it's pretty late and our flight leaves at nine tomorrow so I'm gonna head out" I say while doing the bro handshake with Vlasic and Jack.

Before I say goodbye to Henry he speaks up "Hey bro can you give me a ride? I rode with Alex this morning but he's gonna stay here with Jack" he says.

"Yeah sure" I say

Henry jumps into my beautiful gray  Ram pickup truck and  we play some songs on the way to Henry's house.

"Hey did you pack already?" I ask. He stares at me with wide eyes and I start to laugh.

"shit" he curses making me laugh harder.

"Bro do you want me to pick you up at 7 tomorrow?" I ask.

"Yeah thanks man" he says before hopping out of my truck and into his house. I shake my head trying to hold back a smile but failing. Dang this kid is nuts.

I arrive at my house shortly after and I say goodnight to my brother Griffin, my sister Ava, my mom and my dog Louie.

I decide to post a picture on Louie's Instagram and I call it a night.

Liked by trevorzegras, patrickmoynihan_ and 234 others

thelegendlouie:  late nights are worth it

📍 Plymouth, Michigan
👤 trevorzegras

colecaufield: I swear Trevor likes you more than us.

jackhughes_: ^^

owenlindmark: ^^

marshallwarren: ^^

_johnbeecher: ^^

slknight35: ^^