The Zegras sibling mayhem

Trevor's POV

I felt my hands shake while I moved the steering wheel. I hadn't seen Callie since I went to Pittsburgh and today is officially the first day of summer.

Im picking her up since she flew to Michigan to spend some days with me in Plymouth and meet my family and the USA boys.

Ava was so excited to meet her that she demanded she came to pick up Callie, and against his will, Griffin had to tag along.

Im not nervous for my siblings to meet her because I doubt anyone can hate her, it's just sometimes they can be a bit much and might scare her away. And to top it all up she's going to meet the boys.

I paused the HSM songs that were playing from Ava's phone that was connected to the Bluetooth and looked for a parking space.

I shakily made my way out and opened the door for Ava.

We started walking towards the entrance to the terminal when I suddenly saw a flash of blonde hair and blue eyes.

And standing there in all her glory was the love of my life, Callie Crosby.

She caught my eye and started bubbly making her way towards me and I held out my arms for her. Her petite figure molded perfectly and she gave me a passionate kiss while I wrapped her legs around my waist.

We pulled away and just stared into each other's eyes till we heard a cough and saw a very happy Ava and Griffin on his phone.

"Guys, I want you to meet my girlfriend Callie, Cal I want you to meet my sister Ava and my brother Griffin" I said gesturing to my siblings.

"Hi, I've heard so much about all of you" she said giving Ava and Griffin a hug.

"I would say the same but my idiot of a brother doesn't tell us what's happening in his life" Ava said hitting me in the back of the head.

"oh my gosh girl, I love your outfit where did you get it?" Callie gushed and the girls started walking out giggling like schoolgirls.

"Sooooooo" I said to Griffin waiting for his opinion on Cal.

"She's hot" he shrugged and I rolled my eyes.

When we finally arrived to my house, Callie and Ava had literally become best friends, but hey I ain't complaining.

I opened the car door for my girls and started getting a bit nervous. I opened the door and was met by my mom sitting in the living room.

"Hello Mrs Zegras"Callie said placing her hand out for my mom to shake.

My mom visibly ignored it and pulled her in for a hug.

"It's so nice to meet you sweetheart, but call me Julie, mrs Zegras makes me feel old" she said chuckling.

We made our way to the living room and I sat in the leather couch with Callie. She placed her head on my shoulder and I started playing with her blonde locks.

"So Trevor tells me you're from Anaheim?" My Mom asked

Callie nodded and then added "born and raised but right now I live in Pittsburgh with my dad since March"

"That's great, do you know what college you're going to?" My mom asked and I internally groaned.

"West coast university in Anaheim ma'm" Callie said and I snuggled my neck closer and kissed her cheek.

After more questions, everyone except Callie and I left for their rooms.

I placed my head on her lap and she started running a hand through my hair.

"So um some of the boys from NTDP are coming and we are going on a boat ride, so um if you want we can meet them. If you're not comfortable I can cancel" I said nervously

"Oh baby we can totally go, I can handle a couple of rowdy hockey players" she said giggling and placing small kisses on my forehead.

"Wait let me take this, it's Dylan and Bray asking me if I'm here" she said and answered the call while I fiddled with her fingers and kissed her knuckles and then each finger leaving my lips lingering in her ring finger.

She finished the call and I mustered up the courage to ask her something.

"When you think of the future, am I in it?" I asked and I saw something I couldn't describe in her eyes.

"Trev, well I see you and I. You in the nhl, while I'm in college. After I graduate we move in together and then eventually we get married and I would like a baby preferably a girl and we would call her Dallas Somersville Zegras. I see us being a billet family when you retire, then we grow old together and live a happy life" she said leaving me in awe.

I kissed her and she parted her lips letting my tongue explore.

She smiled into the kiss and pulled away.

"Goodnight Trevor I love you" she said kissing me cheek.

"Goodnight Mrs Zegras" I muttered in a whisper under my breath.

"What?" She asked and I just shrugged.

"I love you Cal" I said one last time before she left for the guest room.

A/N soooo new chapterrrrr
I hope y'all like this because next chapter there will be a special NTDP chapter so stay tuned for a bit lol

Xoxo-me