I can't find a good name for this chapter but shit's about to go down part 1

Callie's POV

Today is the day of the dance and Amelia had been acting strange. Oddly happy?

I didn't want to look into it because last time someone acted strange, it was not a good thing.

My head was in a daze. I can't stop thinking about the conversation I heard.

So here we are, Amelia, Kylie and I. We are getting ready for the dance.

I stepped out of my shower and took my hair out of my bun so I can start working on it.

When I took the hair tie out, I yelped.

I looked like a lion. I never understand how the girls in the movies and books just take out the hair tie and their hair is perfect, literally. I take it out and there is a crease the size of China. Well more like Russia.

I'm pretty decent when it comes to makeup so I just searched a tutorial on YouTube and got to work.

"Did you hear about the breakup?" Kylie asked while placing a strand of her hair on the curling wand.

"OMG yes, Karissa was devastated" Amelia said while applying some blush on.

"I honestly thought it was a bit toxic. I mean she would glare at me every time I talked to him" I said with a shrug.

After I finished my hair and makeup. I checked myself in the mirror and smiled.

"Hey, can you help me pin my hair to the side?" Kylie asked.

I nodded and rushed to her side.

"Alexa, play the If I Know Me album by Morgan Wallen" Amelia said with a smirk.

"Girl, you will never believe what happened to me in gym class" Kylie said gaining my attention.

"So as y'all now I'm on my period and I ran out of pads, so I asked Chloe Winchester and she said she only had tampons and I was like no thanks" she said. I get her, I'm way to scared to use tampons. It looks painful.

Amelia nudged her to continue and she did.

"I just nodded and found Zoe Seldiana, and she only had pads with no wings, like what the actual fuck?. Why do they even make that?. So I was so desperate I used that. What I didn't think about was that it was CLIMB THE ROPE FRIDAY!. So I was praying to God I didn't drip, but with my luck I went first. Luckily nothing happened but when I changed, it was a waterfall" she said with a pale face.

We all nodded sympathetically and resumed getting ready.

"Cal!" My parents called me before we exited my house.

"I know this might shock you, but just know that we love you and we are sorry for everything and wish you the best" My parents said with tears in their eyes.

"Ok, I love you too. I'll see you later" I said confused

"Goodbye" they said crying.

I was confused so I just left. Little did I know that I would regret not staying longer.

Author's POV

As Callie and her friends made their way to the dance in a limo, Callie's parents were doing something that would change her life.

As the narrator (and author hehehe 😏😏) I won't get into detail, since you will soon find out.

Callie arrives with her friends to the auditorium, little did she know this night would change for the better and for the worse.

(Don't worry y'all won't hate me😅)

Callie's POV

We made it to the auditorium where everything is decorated perfectly. There is some noise and lights you could see and hear even from the parking lot.

As a perfect cliché, when we entered, everything went quiet and people stared. We made our way to the dance floor and people started to move so I could walk.

Now I was really confused, it's not that I'm not popular, I mean people know me but I don't really have a status here.

I kept on walking because curiosity got the best of me and I saw the spotlight on someone.

I fixed my gaze and there he was standing in all his glory, with a bouquet of white and pink roses. Trevor Zegras.

He gave me a cheeky grin and like every other wattpad book he chuckled.

I was still confused but nevertheless kept walking.

He was handed a microphone and took a step forward.

"Callie" he started with his sweet voice. "I'm not going to beat around the bush, I'm going to be blunt. I miss you. Breaking up with you was the biggest mistake of my life. My teammate got injured and he asked me to step up for him, it was a big responsibility and he told me I shouldn't have any distractions, he told me I had to lead the team to a frozen four win, for him. I thought you were distracting me, which now that I see, you were never a distraction. I was so infatuated with hockey, I didn't think twice. I was an idiot and I just hope you can take me back." He said with a hopeful look in his eyes.

And then when he handed me the bouquet I saw that he had my scrunchie on, except it had a Z embroidered on it.

I grinned and nodded. I kissed him with passion, not caring that the whole student body and employees were watching.

His tongue asked for entrance through my lower lip and I gladly agreed. Our tongues fought for dominance, in which I resulted victorious.

After pretty much making out, he smiled against my lips and uttered three words that made me giddy.

"I love you" he said.

"I love you too" I said laying my head on his shoulder.

I then felt something cold hit my bare skin, I looked and saw that the necklace from Disney was placed gently on my chest area.

I gave him one last kiss before I turned to a smirking Amelia.

"YOU BITCH, YOU KNEW" I said yelling and laughing.

I then heard a cough and saw Kyle, Kylie and Caden eyeing Trevor.

"Oh, I forgot. Guys this is my boyfriend Trevor, Trev, these are the rest of the squad, Kyle, Caden and Kylie" I said smiling.

The rest of the night was spent dancing, before it abruptly came to an end.

The police entered and told me to come with them.

"Are you miss Jennings?" An officer asked.

I couldn't utter a word so I just nodded.

"I'm so sorry to tell you but...

A/N: sooo I'm so evil, hahahahaha. Please don't laugh at my attempt of a cliff hanger. But TREVOR AND CALLIE ARE BACK TOGETHER!!!. I'm sorry for not updating that often anymore.
What do y'all think the officer told Callie?
Xoxo- me