Pittsburgh Penguins-A-Rooney (this title is inspired by Liv and Maddie lol)

Callie's POV

I woke up the next morning feeling a bit better, I made my way to the kitchen where Sidney was cooking what looked like an egg omelet.

"Good morning kiddo" he said turning around and placing the food on a table.

"Good morning Sid" I said with a small smile.

Y'all might be asking why I don't call him dad, but I feel like it's too soon so I'll just settle on his name.

"If it's up to you, I want you to meet the team and their families today" he said with a lopsided grin.

"I'm down" I said shrugging while I took a bite of my omelet.

We made small talk before I excused myself and went up to my room.

"Remember we will meet the team at 5" he said and I made a mental note to start getting ready at 3.

I logged into my computer and clicked the FaceTime icon, calling my adorable boyfriend.

"Hey babe" he said, smiling.

"Hey bubs" I said with the same amount of energy.

Trevor was laying shirtless on his bed and I heard some voices that I assume are his housemates.

I miss those goons.

"Sooo whatcha doingggg??" I said with a wide grin.

"Watching the Islanders vs Capitals game" he replied and I immediately scoffed, I hate Ovechkin and Wilson.

"Good thing the Islanders are winning" I said.

He just laughed and we continued to talk, Case and Alex making a cameo.

"How is everything going Ms. Crosby?" He asked.

"Do you want the real or fake answer?" I asked biting my lip.

"Babe, tell me what's wrong" he said with concern.

I sighed knowing I was about to start rambling and then took a deep breath before starting.

"I mean, I'm happy Sid is my dad but I still miss my parents. I'm scared of starting a new school even though it's literally for only a couple of months. I'm nervous because I'm going to be meeting the team and I just miss Amelia so fucking much" I said with a couple of tears falling.

"Hey babygirl look at me" he said softly.

"I love you" he said and I just grinned.

We kept on talking for a bit and suddenly it was 3.

"Hey babe, I got to go get ready but I'll talk to you later" I said.

"Yeah sure, I love you bAbYgOrL" he said hinting to our inside joke from a movie we watched with the accent that sounds like Gru from despicable me.(Sorry for hinting 365 days, lol it's just a line that kills me)

"I love you too, Cheese Touch" I said laughing.

"Oh shut up, you literally are the only human I know that eats her Oreos cookie first and then the filling" he said smirking.

"Hey! It's good" I defended and he laughed.

I playfully rolled my eyes and then I hung up.

I started getting ready and I got a green dress and converse. (What she is wearing in the pic above).

After I finished I made my way downstairs to wait for Sidney.