First encounters and big smiles

Callie's POV

I woke up bright and early with a huge smile on my face, you guys must be thinking, Callie why are you happier than normal?. Well today I'm gonna go to a Anaheim Ducks game.

Here is a little bit about me: My name is Callie Josephine Jennings. I'm 17 and was born on October 3rd at 2:03 pm in Anaheim California in 2002, Yes I know my birthday was last week. I am an only child. I have blonde hair and blue eyes and believe that a life without a smile is like a star with no light. USELESS.

My room is a nice light blue color with a tapestry and some fairy lights and some polaroids. I have a normal pink bed and a lot of stickers I bought from amazon.

So back to my crazy day, I put on a yellow crop top and some white shorts with little sunflowers on them and I paired it all up with some custom white af1 with sunflowers on them. I curled my hair and then my phone suddenly started ringing.

I picked up the call and saw that it was my BFF Amelia.

"Hey girl" she said with her thick Colombian accent

"Hey what's up" I said

"Girl I'm so sorry but you will have to go to the game alone today" she said with a hint of sadness in her voice.

"Why?" I asked

"You know my weird creepy cousin Lance?" She said

"Yeah" I said confused

"Well he is visiting with his lacrosse team for a tournament in Santa Barbara and I have to be and I quote "a good host" so I have to basically babysit a 16 year old" she said

"Ok I guess I'll just chill today and then go by myself to the game" I said pouting

She just laughed and hung up.

I made my way into my white Jeep. This is my baby I love it and I have it decorated with some stickers and stuff. Amelia says that I'm the result of a basic bitch with VSCO and Pinterest all in one.

I drive to Dennis to eat breakfast. You guys may be asking why am I not in school if it's October. Well the thing is my school is having some pipes fixed so this week and next week there will be no school.

I order some pancakes and an orange juice and I start checking Instagram.

I head into the Ducks' page and I see that this week the draft picks are here for some promo and training for next season. I see the picture but one catches my eye, he has light brown hair, tan skin and beautiful eyes that are a mixture between green and blue.

My food comes and after I finished I payed the bill and started to leave when I noticed a boy around my age frustrated looking at a map of Anaheim. I felt bad so I decided to give him a tip.

"Hey" I said and he looked up

"Hi" he said

" I don't want to sound rude but I saw you struggling with the map. I recommend you turn it around because you have it upside down" I giggled

"Ohhh thank you" he said

"No problem, first time in Anaheim?" I asked and his face got red.

"I'll take that as a yes" I said chuckling

"That obvious?" He asked

"Well... kinda" I said while tucking a piece of my hair.

"Do you live here?" He asked

"Yeah born and raised, by the way I'm Callie" I said

"Trevor" he smiled

"So if you don't mind me asking, why are you here in Anaheim?, wait let me guess disney?"
I said