My beautiful hamster-rodent

Callie's POV

After I landed in Anaheim, I went straight to bed.

Today is Monday and I'm really excited because it's our monthly GIRLS NIGHT.

We have been doing this since freshmen year when Kylie became a close friend of Amelia and I. It's basically a Monday in which we go to one of our houses and chill.

We even have our girls night anthem and our official mascot is Amelia's hamster called rodent. I know very original. Note the sarcasm?

We usually dress according to a calendar. Each month we plan outfits inspired by different famous trios. We have done the plastics, heathers, Schuyler sister and more.

This month we are torn between the minions or Clueless. We decided on clueless so Kylie was Tai, Amelia was Dionne and I was Cher.

I went to pick the girls up and we all looked stunning.

"OMG, we look so gorgeous" Kylie gushed.

We drove to school singing to Last Friday Night by Katy Perry and quickly arrived to school.

Another thing we do is we quote the characters we look like so today will be fun.

"Good morning beautiful" Caden said kissing Kylie as she blushed.

"Morning girls" Caden said smirking.

Kyle came in with his boyfriend and slung an arm around Amelia and I while we walked to class.

On my last class of the day, we had to do a partner project so I got paired up with the devil himself, Mathew Edelman. His ex girlfriend shot daggers at me and I was just stunned.

I have nothing against him, he is actually really nice and he plays for the school's hockey team. Carissa, his ex is the problem.

She has always hated me so I just brushed it off and started to work.

"Hey so we could do this assignment about socioeconomic studies" he suggests and I nod

We finish the work and I wait outside of school for the girls so we can go to my house.

"Hey so we can watch clueless of course and les miserables?" Amelia suggests. I smile at the mention of the movie and Trevor.

"Ugh as if, I watched that movie like three days ago, let's watch The wrong missy" I said quoting Cher.

"Hey Cal, can I drive?" Kylie asks

"Why?" I ask curiously.

"Because I don't wanna die. You are a virgin who can't drive" she said and we busted out laughing at her reference.

"Wait let's go to my house so we can pickup rodent" Amelia said and we made our way to her house.

After we picked up rodent we went to my house and my mom and dad were talking in a hushed tone.

I got curious and told the girls to wait for me upstairs.

I know it's wrong to eavesdrop but I really wanted to know.

"Did Sidney already sign the paper?" My dad asked. Who is Sidney? I thought.

"Yeah, he agreed to sign it and I took Callie's fingerprint for the documents" my mom said. I was confused and shocked.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" My dad asked.

"It's for the best, Callie can't find out though. She will be devastated and I don't want to feel guilty" my mom said. I decided I had heard enough so I decided to go into the room as if I had just arrived.

"Hey mom, hey dad" I said casually.

They looked at me and I just told them I would be upstairs for girls night.

"Hey bitches I ordered the pizza" Amelia said.

I sent a text to Trevor and Bray and then we started gossiping.

"Guess what happened today in Lit class" Kylie said. I zoned out a bit lost in my thought when suddenly someone was snapping a finger in my face.

"Hey Cal. Callie Josephine Jennings" Amelia said and I tuned back in.

"Yeah" I said, the girls just shook their head and kept on talking.

The sound of the doorbell interrupted our chatter and I went to open it. It was the pizza man and I just payed him and left.

We started watching clueless while jamming out to kids in America.

Looking out a dirty old window
Down below the cars in the city go rushing by
I sit here alone and I wonder why
Friday night and everyone's moving
I can feel the heat but it's soothing, heading down
I search for the beat in this dirty town (downtown)
The young ones are going
(Downtown) the young ones are growing
We're the kids in America (whoa)
Everybody live for the music-go-round
Bright lights, the music gets faster
Look, boy, don't check on your watch, not another glance
I'm not leaving now, honey, not a chance

"Sooooo, tell me all about your weekend in Boston with Trevor" Amelia said in a teasing sing song voice.

"I stalked him on Instagram and he is so cute, you go girl" Kylie squealed.

"Well, In the airplane I met these super nice girls and they were also going to the game so that was fun. Henry picked me up-" I said. I continued to tell them about my weekend and all about the date.

"I wish Caden did something like that for me" Kylie gushed. She was a hopeless romantic.

"I love that he still has your scrunchie" Amelia said.

"Yeah and look girls" I said showing them the pictures we took.

"Hey Mels, Cal, let's do some face masks" Kylie said and we agreed.

After taking some cute pics, I posted the clueless and face mask pictures to Instagram.

The rest of the night went bye and then we fell asleep. We fed rodent and kept talking after

Before my eyelids closed, my phone beeped and I saw it was a text from Trevor.

Trevor: hey babe, almost time for me to see you again. Can't wait for New Years. 🥰🥰

I responded something cute and fell asleep with a great smile. Little did I know things where going to change, and this was just the beginning.

A/N: soooo new chapter and a bit of suspicion with Callie's parents. Things are about to get crazy and I'm honestly living for the next chapters. Don't forget to vote on this chapter and if you want go and follow my Instagram meme account it's called types_of_girls_memes
Also I had this weird dream with Kirby Dach so I may add it to the plot of one of my stories I'm working on

Xoxoxo-me