I need a favor, in other words a plan

Callie's POV

It's been three weeks since I last saw Trevor and saying that I'm miserable is an understatement. I miss him so much that even Amelia says I'm not the same.

I talk everyday with him but it's not the same. I haven't talked to Henry that much but I still talk to him once every three days or something.

Today is Monday and my only motivation to go to school is that Friday we don't have classes due to a parent teacher conference.

I pick out my outfit which is a gorgeous white v neck sweater with some turquoise lulu lemon leggings. I put on my af1 sneakers and curl my hair.

After picking up Amelia and eating a croissant we got to school and I'm instantly greeted by my friend Caden.

Caden is a tall boy with shaggy ginger hair and big green eyes and lots of freckles. We have been friends since middle school and he is in the basketball team.

"Hey Cal" he said and I just hugged him.

"Oh yea totally ignore my presence while you guys talk" Amelia said with some sass

"Sorry Mels can you forgive us" Caden said while we both pout.

"Shut up" she said laughing.

Just then the last persons in our friend group arrived late as always. Kylie and Kyle are siblings with blonde hair and green eyes, Kylie has glasses. Kylie is dating Caden and Kyle is gay and is dating one of his teammates from the basketball team.

"You're late, again" I said giggling and Kylie gives me the middle finger

We keep on talking and I go to my first class which is Geometry with Kyle.

The day goes by fast and it's the end of 6th period. I'm in my locker and I get a call, I check the caller ID and I crinkle my nose in confusion.

Henry's POV (A/N: you didn't see this one coming did you 😏😏😏)

It's been three weeks since Anaheim and Trevor's roommates are driving me crazy. Even though we go to different universities they are like 20 minutes away so we hang out a lot.

Trevor has been a wreck without Callie and he keeps on saying things like 'she will find someone better' or 'I miss her so fucking much'

Alex, Case and I were getting frustrated because the boy is a mess. Luckily it hasn't been affecting his game but when we were in Anaheim he practiced like a beast when Callie watched.

It was on my nerves so I had to think of a plan to make sure Trev had his head in the game even though we are rivals on the ice but his head also has to be in reality. Suddenly Amelia called me and we had a very interesting chat. Here is how it went:

(Amelia- Henry)

What's up?

We have a problem

Is everything ok?

NO Callie is a wreck without Trevor and I don't know what to do anymore to try and cheer her up.

Dude Trevor has been a mess too

Did you just call me dude??? Why the fuck would you call me dude? At least say dudette or something geez