Hard decisions

Trevor's POV

I woke up excited because in 10 more days I get to see Callie for the winter break.

I woke up to Case and Vlasic jumping on my bed.

We got some breakfast and made our way to practice.

We did some drills when suddenly a puck came flying towards my teammate and assistant captain Logan Cockerill.

I hear a groan and players start rushing everywhere. Coach cancelled practice and we stayed in the rink to wait for news on Logan.

After 5 minutes we see a bloody Logan being carried out on an ambulance and our team captain Patrick takes charge of us.

"Ok boys, this is scary for all of us. We can take my car and Alex's." Patrick says.

I start to get really worried because Logan is not only my teammate but also like a older brother to me.

When I started here, he showed me the ropes and used to work late with me.

We split up in the cars and started driving to the hospital.

When we got there a lady directed us towards the waiting room.

After about two hours Coach came out and told us the news.

"The puck hit him hard so he has some broken ribs and a broken wrist from the fall. He wants Zegras to fill in for him." Coach said and my jaw dropped.

"Also Zegras, Cockerill is waiting for you in his room, it's 314" Coach added.

I made my way towards his room and saw that is was 3:05 pm.

I knocked and a weak 'come in' was heard.

When Logan saw me he smiled and signaled me to come closer.

"Look man, I have faith in you. I may be out for a couple of months but you have to wear that A on your chest proudly. Promise me you will win    and play your best. With no distractions and your head in the game" Logan said sternly I nodded and he gave me  a pat on the back.

"No girls, no party's, no anything. You don't know how much this means to me bro" Logan said.

"I promise" I told him

I went out and we all drove to the rink so everyone can go into their own car.

The car ride with the boys was silent and I kept on thinking about what Logan told me in the hospital.

NO DISTRACTIONS

I thought about what I would have to change.

I rarely go to party's and I don't drink that much so the only thing is Callie.

I really don't want to do this but I will have to talk to her about this in person.

I don't want to make a decision that I will regret but I also don't want to let Logan and the team down.

I fell asleep after we got home wondering what was going to happen

A/N: this is a short chapter but it is a filler for next chapter. I know you guys are probably hating me right now but oh well the story must go on.

Xoxo- me