The cliché dress shopping chapter :)

Callie's POV

The spring formal is in a week and I'm honestly not sure if I want to go.

The truth is, I still love Trevor and I can't picture me going to the dance with anyone else.

Even though we broke up, I still care about him.

"Girl, move your sulking ass from the bed and let's go dress shopping" Amelia said while playing with my bed covers.

"No, I'm not even going to the formal" I said snuggling closer to my pillow to try and block the sound of Amelia's voice.

"Girl I will personally drag you to the dance if I have to, plus Kylie will meet us at Mimi's Cafe in an hour" She said.

I finally nodded and went towards my closet to pick something out.

I decided on a light pink tube top with some jeans and some Air Force 1's. I brushed my hair and left it naturally.

After using my toiletries I saw Amelia siting on my counter on her phone.

After she finally acknowledged me, we made our way to my car.

"Oh look we're matching" she exclaimed.

I looked at her and smiled. We were wearing the same thing except her tube top was mustard yellow.

"Wait, isn't that my tube top from Disney?" I asked laughing.

"Well, I borrowed it" she said with a bashful smile.

"Keep it, it looks better on you" I said smiling

"Hey, can you pass me the aux?" She asked. I quickly shook my head no and decided to tease her a bit.

"What's the magic word?" I asked in a playful tone.

"Please?" She said and I shook my head no.

"It was pork wienerschnitzel" I said laughing.

We decided on the songs, Tim McGraw, Highway don't care, Footloose and Holding out for a hero.

After parking we made our way into the cafe. We immediately spotted Kylie reading a book and we sat down next to her.

"Hey girls" she said while placing a book mark and closing her book.

"So what's the plan?" I asked.

"Well I already ordered our usual strawberry shortcake biscuits and chia smoothies" Kylie said.

"Thank you" Amelia and I said.

"I was thinking we could go to Dillard's to buy dresses and accessories" Amelia said with a grin plastered on her face.

We both nodded and made conversation.

After about 10 minutes our food came and being the basic bitches we are, we took a picture for VSCO.

After we payed, we went into my car.

"What song?" I asked

"Ooh put on In Case you didn't know, then put on Live forever and then What's mine is yours and to finish play Nothing like you" she said.

"Whats the magic word?" I asked

"pork wienerschnitzel" she said.

I nodded and played the first song.

Amelia's jaw dropped and she pouted.