Team "bonding"

Trevor's POV

Today is the day we are going to do some "team bonding" with the rest of the draft picks.

The plan is that a shuttle will pick us up at our hotels. The thing is that the hotel that the other draft picks got put in was filled so Henry and I are in another one.

We got changed and waited in the lobby for the shuttle. I sent a quick good morning text to Callie and then the shuttle arrived.

We got in and said hey to the boys.

"Hey mister driver, where are we going?" William said.

Suddenly the Bluetooth got cut and the driver was accepting a call. Turns out it was Samueli.

"Good morning boys, here in the Ducks we believe in your independence and we want to see you guys agree so for the team bonding you guys will choose what do you want to do and the driver will take you guys so you can bond and get used to each other" Samueli said

"Well boys what do you want to do?" Jackson asked.

"I don't know maybe the movies?" Janicke said

"No, too basic plus we won't talk to eachother" Henry stated and we all nodded.

"Wait I can text Callie and ask her for suggestions since she lives here" Brayden said

There where a chorus of yeah's and ok's from the team but to me it was not good, just the thought of Brayden texting Callie made my blood boil.

"Hey boys she said she is driving but she can either call us or make her friend text us" Brayden said.

"Is her friend as hot as her?" Mathew said and I just slapped the back of her head.

"I'll just make it a call" Brayden said laughing.

"Hey boys what's up? Bray told me you guys need help looking for things to do here" she said and her voice made me happy.

"Yes ma'am" I said

"Hey Trev" she giggled and I don't know if it's my imagination or did Brayden tense up?. Whatever

"Well you guys could always go to the Flightdeck flight simulator, it's really fun" she said.

"Or they can go to Yorba" a girl with a Colombian accent said.

"Nah Flightdeck is cooler" she said.

"K thanks girls" we all said and hung up.

On our way to Flightdeck we made a big discovery.

"Boys we have a problem, we need a group chat, but it needs a cool name not just draft picks" Jackson said

"What about the hockey gods of 01?" Mathew said.

"Wait no I got it, the Mountain Dews" Henry said

"What the fuck is that name, like the soda?" I asked laughing.

"Yeah because you know the logo of the draft was like a mountain and it looks like the Mountain Dew logo" Henry said.

"Bro that's stupid but genius, Thrun" Janicke said and Brayden busted out laughing.

We created the group chat and it looks great

The Mountain Dews 🏔

We got to Flightdeck and Brayden kept on smiling at his phone. I asked who it was and his response shocked me. HE WAS FUCKING TALKING WITH CALLIE.

The rest of the day went by and I was still really fucking pissed. I was cracking jokes and talking to the boys but I was hostile towards Brayden.

"Hey bro can I talk to you?" Brayden said.

"What do you want" I told him once we where in a private area.

"I want to know what the fuck is your problem with me. One minute your fine and the next your an asshole" he said and by now I'm furious.

"YOU!, your my problem" I say

"If this is about hockey let's settle this one the ice" Brayden says.

"This is not about hockey, this is about you trying to get with Callie while you know I have a thing for her" I shout

"Is little Zegras jealous that I talk to Callie more than him?" He said in a mocking tone. I'm trying my best not to punch him but it's God damn hard.

"Look just stay away from her romantically, I'm not a bad guy so you guys can be friends but I don't want you trying to get in her pants" I said with authority.

"You do know you are leaving in a week and not coming back till Christmas right?" He said.

"And we can make it work you idiot" I said

"Just so you know I'm not backing out. I want her and there is nothing you can do about it" he said

I gave him the finger and went with the group. Henry gave me the wtf look and I just shrugged and got into the shuttle.

The shuttle left us in the hotel and we left.

While we where in the room I got a snap from Callie.

Callie: heyy 😊

Me: hey 🥰

Callie: wyd?

Me: nothing much hbu?

Callie: cool same

Me: wanna hang tomorrow? I need a tour guide Cal.

Callie: k gns ❤️

Me: good night beautiful 💕

After texting Callie I got a Face time call from Jack and Turcotte, I told them about everything that's been going on. Even my fight with Brayden.

"Dang the nerve Tracey has" Jack said.

"At least is she hot?" Turcs said

"Alex shut the fuck up and she is gorgeous, we will be hanging out tomorrow so I'll keep you guys updated" I said.

"Good night idiots" we all said at the same time laughing. I hung up and went to bed thinking about what tomorrow has in store for me and I just smiled before blacking out.

A/N: sorry for the small chapter. There is some drama between Brayden and Zegras 😬😬 next chapter will be better I promise. I hope to keep on posting daily
Xoxo me