We are broke af

Trevor's POV

Today is the day that Callie, Henry, Callie's friend and I are going to hangout.

I get ready and got a text from Callie saying she will be here in 5 minutes.

Henry and I go down to the lobby and wait for Cal to text us.

After a couple of minutes she finally is here and we get into her car.

"Hey boys" she greets with a smile.

"Sup Cal" we both say

"I hope it isn't a problem but we are going to pick up my best friend Amelia" she said. We both shook our heads no and Callie started the car.

"Hey Cal, I forgot to ask you this, do you play a sport or something" Henry asks with curiosity.

"Oh well I used to play Waterpolo and Lacrosse in middle school and now I play beach volleyball but in like artificial beaches because here in Anaheim the closest beach is like half an hour away" she said laughing

"That's cool" I said grinning. I decided to do a risky move and put my hand on her thigh. Henry notices and gave me the 'you like her' look and I just glare.

A couple of minutes later we arrived at a beautiful white house and Callie honks the horn.

I suddenly feel something in my hand and I turn to see what it is and I see Callie playing with my fingers. I smile and she catches me staring and blushes.

"Boys this is my best friend Amelia. Amelia this is Trevor and Henry" she said introducing us to a beautiful blonde with tan skin.

"So where are we going?" Amelia asks

"Wherever these two dingus want us to take them" Callie said laughing.

Henry shrugged and I thought for a moment before speaking up.

"Since we will be coming a lot here this year and hopefully next, show us what you guys will do in a day. Not touristy crap because I want to know how the locals have fun" I said. Amelia and Callie shared a look and we drove.

We first got into a Starbucks drive thru and we all ordered different things. I got a Caramel macchiato, Henry got a vanilla bean frap, Amelia got a matcha frap and Callie got an iced latte. We all ordered cake pops and payed.

While we were driving Callie got a text and she asked me to read it towards her because she was driving. When I saw the contact name I was dead.

Brayden Tracey: good morning beautiful wyd?

Callie told me to respond with a simple hanging out with some friends and that stung. I know we aren't anything but like we hold hands, I put my hand on her thigh. It's just weird. After noticing my expression she quickly gives me a peck on the cheek and gives me an assuring smile.

We arrived at some outlets and I give Callie a questioning look.

"Why are we at the outlets?" Henry asked.

"Well you guys wanted to do what we do in a day so Starbucks and shopping at the outlets" Callie said in a duh tone.

"Plus we are broke af, so we come to the outlets" Amelia chirped.

We got out of her car and Amelia and Callie started talking about girl stuff so I zoned out.

"Hey bro" Henry said with a tone I couldn't quite make out.

"What's up?" I said snapping out of my daze.

"Bro you so like Callie" he said

"No, I don't" I said defensive

"The way you look at her and friends don't hold hands and kiss cheeks and grab thighs" he said smugly

"Yeah they do" I said and I kissed Henry's cheek

"Ewww your dog saliva is on my face!" He screeched.

"Ok fine I do like Callie, I mean, she is beautiful. She is a nice person. She loves hockey and she is athletic. Has a sense of humor. Is always positive, and has the biggest most amazing smile that could light up my world" I said

"Dang you are whipped" Henry said while I glared at him.

We caught up with the girls and Callie grabbed my hand. We kept on walking and we got into various stores.

After a while we were in the food court when Amelia whispered something to Callie with her face pale.

"Hide me please" Amelia said.

"What happened?" I asked once Amelia left and went into a store.

"You see those guys coming towards us?" She asked and I nodded.

"Well that's Amelia's boyfriend Calum and her ex Caleb, they are twins and even though one of them doesn't date her they are both super jealous and will kill her if she is seen with other guys" Callie said

"Why doesn't she just break up with them?" Henry asked.

"Because they will make her life miserable" she said.

Then two guys in leather jackets came towards our table and I felt her squeeze my hand.

"Hello Callie" one with sunglasses said

"Is Amelia with you?" The other one asked and she shook her head no.

"Where is she?" He asked with venom in his voice.

"I haven't talked to her since Santa Barbara" she said and they left.

We exited the outlets and it was 7 pm. We went to drop off Amelia and we went to the hotel.

"Hey Trevor do you want to go to my house to watch a movie?" She asked. I nodded and Henry left towards our room before yelling.

"Use protection, I don't want any baby Z's" and I just flipped him off.

We arrived at her house and we went onto her room.

"Where are your parents?" I asked.

"Date night" she responded.

We watched me before you and I felt my shirt get wet. I looked and saw Callie crying. I caressed her cheek and kissed her forehead.

She stared at me and I started leaning in. She put her hands on my cheeks and suddenly our lips met into a sweet and gentle kiss. I know it sounds cliche but I felt sparks.

After the kiss we smiled like idiots. Then we went to my hotel to drop me off. I pecked her lips goodbye and I told her I had a surprise for tomorrow.

"Be here by 8 am please and pack a bag with clothes for two days. I have a surprise for Amelia, Henry and of course yourself" I said grinning.

I went into my room and fell asleep thinking about her warm lips and all the butterflies I felt.

The thing she doesn't know is that tomorrow we are going to Disney and the day after tomorrow we are going to California adventure.
While staying at the Disney hotel.

Dang I'm whipped and to make it all better I will ask her to be my girlfriend in front of the castle.

I know if she says yes it will be long distance but I'm determined to make it work.

A/N: they finally kissed!!!! Next chapters are going to be a little bit longer than usual because there will be some interesting things that will go down in Disney 😏