California Adventure with the California Girls

Callie's POV

Yesterday's events have me smiling in the morning. Today we are going to California Adventure and I'm super excited because I love Pixar pier!.

I put on my ears, a mustard yellow tube top with a white bralette, some denim shorts and the same converse as yesterday. I put on my ring and the necklace Trevor gave me yesterday.

"Hey girl, you ready to have a great day with your boyyyfrienndddd" Amelia said in a sing song voice.

I flipped her off and finished getting ready.

My phone started ringing and I saw the caller ID and saw it was Trevor, I smiled and answered.

"Hey ba" I got off by the sound of coughing.

"Callie I'm not Trevor, I mean I'm using his phone but I'm not him" he said laughing.

"Ok so I'm not going to ask why you have his phone so I am just going to ask the motive of a call from hockey superstar Henry Thrun" I said with a hint of sarcasm.

"First of all that stung, second of all, Trev is in the bathroom and third of all we are going to have breakfast in 15 minutes to take the little bus to the park cause we ain't paying parking, so in other words we will be in your room in like 5 minutes" he said all in one breath.

I agreed and waited because Amelia was still getting ready. My phone started ringing again with a FaceTime request from Brayden and I instantly accept.

We have gotten really close in the last couple of days. Someone told me he was going to ask me out but they are just rumors because we are only friends.

"Hey Bray-Bray" I said and laugh when I see him visibly cringe.

"We haven't talked in forever Cal" he said with a smirk.

"We talked yesterday morning when I was getting ready at my house" I said laughing at his statement.

"I need more love Callie, you can't escape your favorite draft pick" he said with a smirk.

"My favorite pick is Jackson, sorry" I said smirking.

"You are mean" he said.

We kept on talking and then there was a knock on the door.

"It's open" I yelled.

"What if someone came to murder you?" Brayden says. I shrugged and then saw who it was.

"Hey Thrun, Hey Zegs" I said to the boys.

"Hey Cal who are you talking to?" Brayden asks.

"Trevor and Henry" I said.

"Boys come say hi to Bray-Bray" I told them.

They said hey and there was some weird tension but I decided to brush it off. I said bye to Brayden and made him promise to call me tonight for our daily FaceTime calls.

We ate breakfast and went to catch the bus that will take us to California Adventure.

I texted my parents that I was alright and tuned into the conversation Trevor and Amelia were having.

"You look beautiful today babe" Trevor said in my ear while kissing it softly.

"Thanks" I said kissing him.

"Ewwww, remember what I told you in the room keep it low on the PDA" Amelia and Henry said at the same time.

We arrived at the park and I immediately dragged everyone to Pixar pier. We where chilling for a bit before going on to the incredicoaster.