So back to what I was saying, this could be us but you're playing

Callie's POV

It's been 1 week after meeting the team and school has been going smoothly, Alex has helped me so much.

But today is a very special day because BU is playing against Pittsburgh University and I am a supportive BU WAG and already got my ticket to see bubs.

Well, to be honest he got it.

So here I am in math class bored out of my mind, counting down the hours till the game at 6.

I get a note passed and I see it's from Alex, I opened it and saw a smiley face and a hangman game.

I started to write some letters when the bell rang and I bolted out of my seat to go to my last period.

"Woah Cal slow down" Alex said laughing.

I flipped him off paying attention to the hall monitor cause this bitch doesn't want detention.

He laughed and sat next to me.

"Why are you so giddy?" Alex asked taking a paper from my binder.

I rolled my eyes and explained for the sixtieth time today.

"Cause I get to see Trevorrrr" I said with a grin.

The teacher walked in and I took out my phone to play game pigeon with Alex and Case since they said and I quote "save us cause we are bored and your boyfriend is sleeping".

After what seemed like an eternity but really was like 5 minutes, the class was over.

"You down for some smoothies?" I asked Alex while I twirled my car keys in my finger.

"Yeah, at what time do you need to get home?" He asked.

"Well Sid is on some retreat thingy with my aunt Taylor (aka Sid's sister), Kathy my stepmom I guess, Jonathan Toews and Lindsey Vechionne, so I don't really have a curfew but I got to get ready and look hot for the game" I said smiling.

"Okay, I got some major gossip" Alex said squealing.

We entered the smoothie shop and ordered some smoothies.

"Okay so you know that Estelle Fleury, Marc Andre's daughter loves Sofia Carson right?" Alex started and I nodded

"Well Veronique pulled some strings and she met her in Vegas" he said and my jaw dropped.

We kept on gossiping and then I drove him and said hi to Kris before going back to Crosby Mansion or well my house I guess, to start getting ready.

I curled my hair and put it into a low ponytail and added some minimal makeup.

I put on some red lulu lemon leggings and Trevor's jersey. I pared it with some white af1's and then I called Trev to see where my seats were.

Trev - Callie

Hey bubs

Hey princess what's up?

So, I was calling to see where my seats are

Well m'lady, I will personally escort you to the seats, so no need to worry

Okay, see u in 30 at the parking lot

Love you Cal

Love you too Trev

I hung up and then I made my way to my car and started driving to the rink jamming out to the song Chasin' You by Morgan Wallen.

I made it and immediately started looking for my boyfriend.

I finally spotted him with a grin waving me over, wearing a suit making him look HOT.