Meeting Crosby is ✨a w k w a r d✨

Callie's POV

Waking up next to the person you love after you sleep together is one of the best feelings ever.

I woke up to my phone going off, I tried to stand up to get it but I instantly felt sore and fell back into my bed. After a couple of minutes, I finally gained my posture and went to see who was calling me.

It was Sid so I just called him back.

Sid Callie

Hello?

Hey dad, I saw that you called me

Oh right, Kathy sprained her ankle and hurt her leg so we are on our way back early. I'll get home in about 25 minutes.

Okay

I hung up and started to panic.

I started to wake up Trevor.

"Babe,wakey wakey" I said in a baby voice while caressing his cheek.

He still didn't budge so I decided to drop the bomb on him.

"My dad's coming so you need to wake up and make it look like you just arrived" I said and without the need of me shaking him he bolted up awake.

I stared a bit at his naked body but instantly looked away.

"Good morning babe, let me get changed and we'll get breakfast downstairs" I said kissing him and leaving to pick up some clothes.

I went downstairs to start making eggs and just as Trevor came downstairs, I heard the garage door open and I let out a sigh of relief.

"Hey baby, Sidney's here so try to act as normal as you can, by the way you have a hickey on your neck" Trevor said wrapping his arms around my neck to try and hide it.

"Hey Cal, I'm home" Sidney said coming into the kitchen while I'm making eggs with Trevor hugging me.

After an awkward silence I let my hair down to try and hide the hickey, and then I finally turned around to see Sidney glaring at Trevor.

I nervously laughed and gave Sidney a hug.

"Hey dad, how was the trip" I said trying to break the silence. I looked at Trevor and he looked paler than usual.

"Hey Callie, this must be Trevor" he said not breaking eye contact with him.

"Yes, Trev meet my dad, dad meet Trev" I said nervously and Trevor put his hand forward mumbling something along the lines of nice to meet you sir.

"Kid I don't bite, you pases the test" Sidney said laughing and bringing Trevor into a hug.

"Hey Callie, did you already choose between Toronto and Anaheim for college?" Sidney said and I looked at him with a strong glare.

"No, I haven't" I said with gritted teeth.

"Babe, I thought you were going to Anaheim"
Trevor said looking at me.

As if Sidney could sense the tension, he excused himself and I literally wanted to kill him.

"Um well I decided to open up my horizons to more universities if I don't get into Anaheim" I said fiddling with my necklace.

"Hey babe, I'm not mad just surprised you didn't tell me" he said lifting my chin up to look at him.

"I'm still going to Anaheim, I just also got accepted to Toronto" I said biting my lip

He just nodded and kissed me, lifting me up to the kitchen counter while I wrapped my legs around him.

"Hey, did you guys make up?" Sidney said walking in and we immediately sprung apart.

We all looked at each other before busting out laughing.

After that awkward morning, Trevor and I excused ourselves to go and walk around Pittsburgh.

At one point Trevor asked me something that shocked me.

"Do you see a future with me?" Trevor asked making me turn around in shock.

"Of course, baby, I love you" I said wrapping my arms around him.

"What do you see?" He asked looking down at me.

"I see you, getting big in the league. Winning some Stanley cups. I see us getting married and having a baby. And I also see ourselves becoming a billet family when you retire" I said smiling.

"I would love that to happen baby" he said kissing my nose.

We kept on walking and then we made it to Trevor's hotel.

"Well babe, I guess this is it for now" he said wrapping his arms around me in a protective way.

"I guess, I'm going to miss you bubs" I said hugging him.

"I think you meant kiss" he said kissing me softly.

I smiled into the kiss and started making my way back to my house.

Once I got home I saw Sidney reading a book in the living room.

"Callie, honey come here" Sidney said motioning me to come closer.

"Yes dad" I said sitting down in the couch.

"I have an important announcement" he said and I just nodded.

"First of all, you need to cover that hickey. And the second one is pretty complicated. Your friend Amelia's parents are going back to Colombia after some problems with legal papera and I talked with them and they let me to be the legal guardian of her so she can stay here with us since she is American. She will come next week" he said smiling

Tears welled up in my eyes and I just hugged him.

I couldn't wait for my favorite whore to come.

"Also I have another thing to say. Kathy didn't break her leg. We actually got into a fight and broke up" he said and I instantly felt bad.

"Hey Dad, it's okay. She is missing out on a great guy" I said hugging him.

"Do you want to watch a movie?" He asked.

"What about might Ducks?" I said grinning since I always had a crush on Charlie.

He smiled and we watched movies for the rest of the day.

A/N soooo newww chapter. It's a crappy filler but yeahhh.
Btw today is Alex Harman Aka the girl who plays Callie's birthday

Xoxo- me