Disney Land is your land

Callie's POV

I woke up excited for Trevor's surprise. I got ready and packed because he said we will stay the night.

I picked up Amelia and we drove to the hotel the boys are staying.

When we got there Henry got into my car and I pecked Trevor's cheek. Even though we kissed yesterday, I don't know what we are. I mean I like him and I felt sparks when we kissed but he isn't going to be here all the time. I'm just overthinking maybe he isn't planning on even dating me for God's sake.

"Hello princess" he said with a smug smirk that makes my insides melt.

"Good morning Zegras" I replied with the same smirk.

"Since this is a surprise is it ok if I drive?" He asks and I just nod.

We start driving making small talk before we arrive arrive at a beautiful hotel, it takes me some time before I finally understood what was happening.

"We are going to Disney!" Amelia squealed

"And we are staying at the hotel!" I screeched

"And girls that's not all, tomorrow we will go to California adventure" Henry says happily.

The boys handed us cute Minnie Mouse ears and we happily put them on. It took me a lot to not just give him a big kiss on the lips but I scolded myself mentally because I don't know how he would have reacted if I did such thing.

With a grin on my face we made our way into the gorgeous hotel. I was holding Trevor's hand and I was skipping.

"I feel like a princess" I said whispering into Trevor's ear.

"Cal, you are not a princess, you are a queen" he said whispering back and placing a soft kiss on my temple.

After we checked into the hotel and we went into our rooms we got ready and saw it was 9 am and the park was about to open.

I don't know if it's just me but my favorite part of Disney are the dark rides. They are just so cool with the animatronics and like the smell of Disney.

Amelia and I decided we where going to film one of those TikToks that go like "Disney land is your land" and have fun music.

I was wearing some denim shorts and a white crop tank with my Minnie Mouse ears and some white low converse.

We entered the park and it was magical. We got a map of the park and decided to start in Indiana Jones and then Pirates of the Caribbean.

"Is it me or is the best part of being in Disney the lines?" I said. They all looked at me as if I was crazy.

"Look I mean hear me out, a lot of bonding and inside jokes are made while you wait in line" I say and they nod understandingly.

"We should play a game and see who can find the most hidden Mickey's and at the end the winner chooses something from the store and we have to buy it for them" Henry says

Call me a whimp but I got genuinely scared on Indiana Jones and I was holding on to Trevor for dear life.

After a couple of rides it was time for splash mountain. When we got into the logs the order was Henry, Trevor, Me and lastly Amelia.

Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah is my all time favorite song in the park so I was happily singing along.

"Hey Callie, you sound like a three year old choking on pizza" Henry says while laughing.

"You guys are mean I sing amazing" I said with a pout pretending to be hurt.

After the ride, we went to get our pictures and I posted them on my insta story.