We're going on a trip in our favorite rocket ship

Callie's POV

Today is Thursday, the day I will fly out to Boston. I got a permit to leave school early so I'll leave at lunch.

I woke up and put on a white top and some jeans (what she is wearing in the picture). While I was eating my breakfast which consisted of papaya and cottage cheese with some honey and oats.

While I was driving to go and pick up Amelia, I got a call from my coach telling me that we could start practicing the week after thanksgiving since we have an important tournament in February. Only two more weeks I mentally squealed.

I picked up Amelia and I was in a great mood from the call.

"Hey Mels guess what?" I said with a big smile. Amelia and I participate in duos. It's basically only the two of us versus other two players. That's actually how we met.

"What?, wait don't tell me, you switched to Geico and saved 15 percent or more on car insurance" she said

I laugh and shake my head no.

"Coach Marissa called me saying that the week after thanksgiving we will be training again for that tournament in February" I squealed.

"OMG" we both squealed.

The day seemed to drag on forever, ok I'm exaggerating, but can you blame me? I mean TOMORROW I SEE TREVOR AGAIN.

After the lunch bell rang I signed myself out in the office and went to my car. I decided on Jamba Juice for lunch before heading to the airport. The flight is at 3 pm and it's currently 11:30 am. But since I have to go to LAX I better leave now.

I finished my smoothie and started driving towards the airport. I was blasting some country songs and Like a rodeo by Kane Brown started playing. Then Hurricane by Luke Combs and so on.

I made it to the airport and checked my bags. I texted my parents once I finished security and I went towards my gate. Then Trevor texted me and I panicked because it's supposed to be a surprise. I started fiddling with my necklace that Trevor gave me, it's a habit I have developed when I'm nervous. I never take the necklace and ring off unless it's really necessary.

Trevor: hey babe, sorry to bother you while you are in school. I just wanted to text you and say that I miss you so much. 😘

Callie: I miss you too bubs but it's almost December. ❤️❤️

I mentally gave me a pat on the back for that great response. Something I'm not proud of is I can't keep secrets or lie very well.

After my flight was called I texted Henry telling him I was boarding.

I was going to arrive pretty late so I didn't want him worrying about me.

I entered the plane and I sat in my seat which was the window seat. Next to me a girl that looked about 20 sat there and next to her sat a boy that looked like 12 but he was then moved with his family. And a girl that looked about 19 replaced her.

I was putting on some music when someone tapped my shoulder. I turned in the direction of the person and saw the girl with a calm smile looking at me.

( A/N: the girl that sits next to Callie, imagine her face as if Jordyn Jones had black hair and bright blue eyes. And the other girl that replaced the boy, imagine her as Skai Jackson)

"Hi I'm Jordyn" the girl told me

"Callie nice to meet you" I said with a warm smile.

"Hi I'm Alyssa" the girl that replaced the boy said. I'm assuming she was his sister because they looked alike.

" I thought that since we will be here for 5 hours and a half we should get to know each other" Jordyn said.

Alyssa and I nodded and we started making small talk. Turns out Alyssa is 19 and Jordyn is 20.

"So girls what are you doing in Boston or LA?" I asked.

"Oh well I came to get some stuff my uncle left me in his will since he passed away a couple of weeks ago and I go to university in Boston" Jordyn said.

"I came because my family decided we would take my brother to Disney because he finally beat his illness and I also go to university in Boston" Alyssa said.

"Which one BU, Harvard?" Jordyn asked

"I go to BU, what about you?" Alyssa said

"Girl sameee" Jordyn squealed.

"What about you Callie?" The girls asked me.

"Oh well I live in Anaheim and go to school there, I am a senior. I'm going to surprise my boyfriend that lives in Boston at one of his hockey games" I said.

"Awwww, how did you guys meet?" Jordyn asked.

"Well at a Dennis in Anaheim because next season he will play for the ducks, and we just hit it of, he will play hockey for his university this season and next season he is off to the NHL" I said.

"Wait, what school does he go to?" Alyssa asked.

"BU" I said.

"Girl tomorrow I'm going to the hockey game" Alyssa said

"Me too, I'm the assistant manager, it helps with credit" Jordyn said.

"Which one is your boyfriend?" Jordyn said showing me a picture of all the guys

"Number 13, Zegras" I said and the girls made an aww sound.

We kept on talking and the plane ride ended. We exchanged numbers and social media's and made sure to sit near each other tomorrow at the game.

I went into baggage claim and called Henry to come and pick me up.

10 minutes later I see him standing outside his car.

"THRUN" I yell and run. I hug him tight and smile. He is like the brother I never had.

"Sup Cal" he said with a grin.

We placed my stuff in his trunk and we got into his car.

"Nice ride Thrun" I said. It was a beautiful black jaguar and I was in awe.

"Thanks" he said. We sang along to some songs and I made him play What if's by Kane Brown and Lauren Alaina.

We made it to my hotel and I got my key. I left my bags and Henry told me we will be eating breakfast together because the game is at noon. I simply nodded and fell asleep.

A/N: sorry for the short chapter. Next chapter will be a long one so don't worry. What did you guys think of Jordyn and Alyssa. The girls that play them are GORGEOUS. Btw thanks for 500 reads

Xoxo- me