Let's get it!

Trevor's POV

I woke up to a text from Henry

Thrun: good morning sunshine ☀️ 😊

Zegs: fuck off it's way to early for this shit

I eventually get ready and put my suitcase in the trunk of my car and I go pick up Henry.

When I get there he greets me with a bro hug and we make our way towards the airport.

When we arrive we check in our bags and go into a coffee shop near our gate to wait for boarding.

"So what's the plan?" Henry asks while taking a bite out of his bagel.

"Since there is no airport in Anaheim we will arrive in LAX then we will look for a man named Martin who will pick us up and take us to the hotel on behalf of the ducks" I say while checking some messages.

"Flight number 346 to Los Angeles, is boarding now" a woman said through the intercom.

We start boarding and we notice our tickets are first class.

"Sweet mother of Jesus! These seats are amazing" Henry says in awe. I just chuckle and put my phone in airplane mode.

"Good morning passengers of flight number 346 with a destination to Los Angeles, my name is Peter Webber and I will be your pilot for this flight (sorry for the bachelor reference I just had to) and we will begin take off shortly"

I start to relax when a flight attendant asks us for drinks. I politely decline and I turn to see Henry flirting with her and she starts to blush.

"Call me, Jessa!" He says before I burst out laughing.

The flight is smooth and nice. So when I wake up Henry we are both in a good mood.

After we get our bags from baggage claim we exit the airport and see a man with a sign that says Trevor Zegras and Henry Thrun with a ducks logo.

"Martin?" I ask. He just nods and we enter a nice black Range Rover. We make small talk on our way to Anaheim and 40 minutes later we arrive at a beautiful hotel. We quickly thank him and we go into the front desk for our keys.

"Hi welcome to the Marriott hotel" a lady in her mid 20's greets us with a cheeky smile.

"Good afternoon miss we have a reservation under the Anaheim Ducks" I say.

"Mr Zegras and Mr Thrun?" She questions and we politely nod.

"The Ducks organization is thrilled to have you join us, I was told that your schedule for the weekend will be very fun. Today rest and tomorrow you two will be joining a morning skate at 9:30. You guys will have the rest of the day off and tomorrow will be a preseason game in which you all will be attending in a very special box set up for you guys. After that you will have 4 more days to see the city and meet the players and do some training and will be checking details for next season." She says with a big smile.

"Thank you miss" Henry says and we go into our room.

I shower and we decide to stay the rest of the day in the hotel and later go out to eat. When I enter the room after charging my phone in the bathroom because Henry is a power outlet hog (idek if that's a thing but imagine it's a person who uses all the power outlets lol) I sneak up on him and I see him talking on FaceTime with that flight attendant from earlier. I just shake my head and fall asleep