Beach bitches

Callie's POV

Today is finally the day of the match and honestly I'm very nervous.

I woke up at 8 am and smiled to myself since I have a lot of time before the match at noon.

I made my way downstairs to a note from my parents saying they were out visiting my aunt again. Sometimes I think they don't want to be with me.

I eat some cereal and check Instagram.

My phone starts to ring and I see that I received some messages from the group chat.

Thrun: good morning people

Cal: heyyyy

Kyle: so what's the plan?

Cal: glad you asked, the match is at noon, but we have to leave at 10:30 since it's a 48 minute drive to Santa Monica.

Amelia: Cal, you got our matching bikinis to start?

Cal: yessir. I'll pick you guys up at 10:30

Caden: k

Kylie: yeppers, boys remember sunscreen

Kyle: you are such a mom

Kylie: fuck you

Brayden: gladly :)

I smile after the conversation with the idiots and I make my way to get ready.

I place my hair in a high ponytail and I grab some sunglasses.

I put on my bikini which is a simple black bikini with A&C on the right boob printed in red with a black outline.

I put on a black visor and some nike spandex shorts as a cover up.

I pack a bag with clothes for after the match and toiletries.

I make my way to my car and start picking up everyone.

After I picked up everyone we made our way towards Santa Monica.

"Hey Mels, not gonna lie, I'm actually really excited to play against Daytona and Louise" I say grinning while Not good at not by Morgan Wallen.

"I haven't seen them since October" Amelia said.

"Hey turn it up" Kyle whined like a four year old.

The rest of the trip consisted of laughing and treating Kyle like a dog. Ahhh the beauties of friendship.

We finally made it to the beach and saw where everything was set up.

I smiled and took of my cover up while linking arms with Amelia to make our way to our coach.

"Girls, Perfect timing, start stretching" Coach said.

We start stretching when suddenly two shadows approach us.

I look up from my sunglasses to see Daytona and Louise.

"Hey girls how are you?" Louise asked in her always peppy tone.

"OMG I'm so great, we haven't seen y'all in forever" I said hugging them.

"I know, did you hear about Kristen's injury?" Daytona asked.

"Ohh yeah, poor girl, Kris was always an angel" Amelia said.

We kept on talking for a bit before returning into game mode and insulting each other.

I started sweating from the heat so I drank water before joining Amelia to start the game. I looked at my friends and gave them a small smile before turning back into the game