The squad + Bray-Bray and Thrun

Callie's POV

Today is the weekend in which the match will take place.

The match is tomorrow so today we are picking up Brayden and Henry after school.

"Okay idiots, let's make our way to my car and go to the airport, move, move" I said.

We got into my car and decided to get some Einstein Bro's Bagels for the trip.

While we were going through he drive thru Amelia looked at me sternly before saying.

"Girl, I know it's the first time you have seen Brayden and Thrun since New Years so try not to think about that idiot ok?" She said. I sadly nodded.

I haven't smiled as much as I used to and I think people have noticed. I rarely go out and things aren't the same.

I still talk to Trevor's roommates sometimes but it's just painful I guess.

I feel my chest to fiddle with my necklace but I find it empty.

I remember vividly what happened with it and I feel some tears well up

*FLASHBACK*

I was leaving Henry's car when I remembered something.

"Hey Thrun" I said gaining his attention.

"Give this to him" I said coldly while tossing him the necklace.

I saw in his face some heartbreak but I kept on going.

"Are you sure you don't want to keep it?" He said

"No" I said before turning back and leaving into my house.

"Hey, just so you know, I have nothing to do with his decision" Henry said.

"I know, we are still on for February" I said with a smile.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

I sniffled and got my bagel. We made our way to the airport and I got a call from my bestie draft friend.

"Hey Bray-Bray" I said.

"Sup Cal, just wanted to say we landed and we are in terminal 3" he said.

"Sure thing. We are outside in my car" I said.

"K" he said before hanging up.

We waited for a bit and talked. Well Caden and Kylie made out but the rest of us talked.

Then we heard someone screech.

"Bestie draft friend!!" Brayden yelled.

"Bray-Bray, Thrun" I said going up to hug them.

After they hugged Amelia and I, we introduced them to the rest of the squad.

"Boys this is Caden, Kyle and Kylie" I said pointing towards them

They said some quick hello's before we all entered my car.

"Hey Cal, are you guys up for something wild?" Henry said.

"Sure what's up?" I said.

"Well Samueli saw that we were in town and invited us to the game today" He said.

"If they are up for it" I said pointing towards the squad.

"Sure sounds fun" Kyle said.