Homesick and at home....and sick

Callie's POV

Its now October and college has been great. Trevor's first official game as a Duck is in a couple of weeks and I'm super excited.

The only downfall is that I'm missing Pittsburgh, even though I lived my whole life here, I still miss Alex and the Penguins.

So after that mini recap, it all brings us to right now. I have a huge cold and I'm doing something impulsive (when do I not).

Yay me.

My nose is stuffed and I'm sitting in a hairdresser's chair seeing my blonde locks go bye bye.

I mean I'm exaggerating, I only cut it to the collar bone but my hair used to be LONG. I pay and run a hand through my now kinda short/ mid length hair.

I tighten my grip on my coat and get into my car to go to a pharmacy.

After those errands, I drive to my apartment since at my school we don't have to stay at dorms if you don't want to. I share my apartment with Amelia since Kylie decided to go to Virginia Tech.

Amelia and I are still playing volleyball but not for school.

I send a quick good morning text to Sidney and take out my keys. I open the door and Amelia comes in and sticks a thermometer into my face.

I put on my pjs while rolling my eyes and I gesture Amelia to come with me to my room so we can sulk together.

"I love the hair girly" She said twirling a strand while I sniffed.

"Thanks" I said with my voice cutting off and sounding hoarse.

"I think I know what you need" She said and left the room calling someone

I put on Scream Queens and took the medicine while I blowed my nose

Less than 15 minutes into my show, my door opened and there stood a heavenly sight.

"CHICKEN NOODLE SOUP" I tried to yell and I smiled.

"Oh yeah ignore you're amazing boyfriend that brought it to you" Trevor said playfully rolling his eyes

"Oh hey Trevor" I said not taking my eyes off of the soup

I felt someone's eyes on me and I turned around to see Trevor staring.

"What's up?" I asked and he snapped out of his daze.

"your hair" he said quietly taking a strand in his fingers.

I suddenly became very self conscious and thought of the worse.

"You don't like it?" I asked

"No, I love it. You look gorgeous babe" he said pressing a sweet kiss to my forehead.

"It was a very impulsive decision" I said laughing but it immediately turned into coughing.

"Are you ok?" Trevor asked frantically placing a hand on my forehead.

I just nodded and pressed play on the show.

Trevor layer down next to me and placed a brown blanket over us.

"You're gonna get sick bubs" I said trying to push him away.

"I.don't.give.a.fuck" he said placing a kiss on my face each time he uttered a word

I smiled and brought my face to his and gave him a chaste kiss.

"So superstar, are you ready to play your home opener?" I said smiling at him.

"Kind of, I'm a bit nervous but Im confident we can beat the sharks" he said braiding a strand of my hair

"You are going to do great" I said caressing his cheek.

I got lost in my thoughts and started laughing remembering something that happened during the summer.

"What are you laughing about" Trev said poking my sides.

"I just remembered when you took me to New York in July and you were so excited because we were going to your hometown and you demanded we played on loop the song that goes "I can't love you more than my hometown" and then you started complaining when I changed the song to Houston we got a problem" I said giggling.

"Well I'm going to show you that I can love you more than my hometown" he said huskily and even though I had a cold, I just said fuck it and kissed him passionately.

And after that day he showed my damn well he loved me more than his hometown ;)

A/N sorry for the short chapter, I've had some writer's block but I'm trying to get the hang of stuff

Xoxo- me