Amelia is backkk bitchessssss

Callie's POV

I'm currently sitting in my 8th period class waiting for the bell to ring, while Alex braids and plays with my hair.

He reminds me of Kyle in a way, except Alex is straight.

After school Alex and I will go to the rink and wait for Sid because Sid and I are picking up Amelia. The only bad thing about today is that it's an open practice and sometimes the fans get crazy.

Alex helped decorate her room in Crosby Manor and we put up some pictures to make it feel more like a home.

The bell finally rang and Alex and I sprung up from our seats rushing to my Jeep.

"Bitch that was close" he said glaring at me for almost breaking his finger with the car door.

"At least I actually packed lunch today" I said like a three year old.

"Shut up" he said putting on our Alex and Callie playlist that has the best songs.

We drive to the rink listening to 3musketeers, mood swings, leave em alone and handshakes in the Hampton's.

"Now from the top make it drop that's a WAP" Alex sang as he grabbed both our backpacks arriving at the rink.

"I swear you're obsessed with Cardi B" I said laughing and shaking my head.

"Girl, my senior quote is gonna be "it was lovely to have you here, see you next year... or not"- Cardi B" he said and I cackled.

"Im thinking on going something a little inspired by Draco Malfoy" I said opening the rink doors.

"What are your options?" Alex asked stepping in with me.

"It's either "MY FATHER WILL HEAR ABOUT THIS" or "I didn't know you could read" I said.

He just chuckled and talked to me about this girl, I think her name was Alyssa Marie's new conquest.

We sat down for a while waiting for our parents while gossiping about what year Dan Humphrey was the most annoying.

Afternoon about an hour or so, Sid came out and hugged me. Suddenly I felt something cold run down my back.

"Back of my man you bitch" a snarky voice said behind be.

I turned around to see a girl that looked so fake that even Barbie looked real compared to her. But hey, everyone has their hobbies.

"I'm his daughter you psycho" I said fuming.

Sid called security and they took that puck bunny out.

"Hey, here take this" Alex said handing me his hoodie.

"Thanks Bro" I said giving him a hug and going towards my car since Sid drove with Evgeni.

"So, are you excited to see Amelia again?" Sid asked me smiling

"Yeah, I haven't seen her since the dance" I said suddenly feeling a bit down since that day my parents died

"Oh guess what came in the mail today" Sidney said lowering the music volume.

"What?" I asked

"Your acceptance letter for Anaheim" he said and I grinned

I took out my phone and started texting Trevor the good news.

We made it to to the airport and I saw a figure coming towards me.

I ran and hugged my sister from another mister.

"I missed you perra" Amelia said hugging me.

We got her stuff and made our way to the manor.

"Hey um girl, I have some news" Amelia said fiddling with her fingers when we entered my bed.

"Is everything alright?" I asked nervously.

"Well the first thing is that we can play volleyball together again..." she said with a weak smile. I smiled back and looked at her expectantly.

"I'm not going to go to Anaheim for college" she said and I was just in shock.

"Look I know it's been our dream since like forever but I met a guy and I want to be closer to him" Amelia said still fiddling with her fingers

"Who is this guy?" I asked curiously

"Umm.. well his name is Case" she said biting her lip

"MCCARTHY?!?!?" I said

"Yep, so I applied in New Jersey because he's going to the Devils and we'll I got accepted, please don't be mad" she said pleadingly

"Amelia I'm not mad, actually I'm happy for you because you found someone. You are like my long lost sister, I know distance could never tear us apart" I said hugging her while we both spilled some tears.

"I love you" she said laughing

"I love you too" I said and we dried up a bit before going to the kitchen to help Sid with the food.

"By the way, why are you wearing a guy's hoodie that is definitely not Trevor's. Or did he magically go to your high school's hockey team and has the last name Letang" She said teasingly in my ear.

"Shut up" I said shoving her while chuckling.

We got to the kitchen and I got some Gatorade out to drink.

I put on an nba game and started helping Dad with the lasagna.

We ended up making a mess but it all worked out cause the three of us had a blast.

After eating we each said goodbye and went to our respective rooms.

I couldn't wait for the next week. I would be flying out to Michigan with Trevor for his family week.

A/N: sorry for the bad and short chapter, it was kinda sloppy but I'll probably edit it in a bit. Sorry for the long wait, I've been a bit busy with school but I hope y'all like this. Also I low key love Amelia and Case's ship. How do y'all think the Zegras' will react to Callie???

-xoxo me💅🏻