Chapter 20.2 ~ When regions collide part 2

(A/N: Part two, you're welcome. And guess what is going to happen in this chapter ;)

Ash clenched his fist and exclaimed to Pikachu, "Pikachu, are you okay!?" "Pika!" exclaimed Pikachu resolutely and then Misty asked, "Hey Ash, isn't this a good fit for me?" showing something from her hairpin.

It was a Keystone.

"What! Do you have one too?!" Ash exclaimed in horror and Misty winked her eye and touched Keystone with her finger.

"My blue beauty, it's time to become an even stronger beauty!" she exclaimed, and again the familiar strips of light united Misty and Gyarados, and soon in front of them was the Mega Evolved Gyarados.

The auditorium breathed and Mega Gyarados roared. Pikachu watched it sparks crackling from its cheeks and Ash said grinning, turning his cap the other way around, "This is fun, Misty."

"It is. Gyarados, Hydro Pump!" exclaimed Misty and Gyarados again threw a huge jet of water at Pikachu.

"Pika!" exclaimed Pikachu and just and just jumped out from under when the jet of Gyarados hit one of the rocks, crushing it. However, it also caused the adjacent rocks to crush and Pikachu flew in an arc into the water.

"You can't run away! Gyarados, use Crunch!" shouted Misty and Gyarados dived into the water chasing Pikachu and Pikachu jumped out of the water onto one of the curbs and Gyarados collided with it, causing the stone to be crushed. It set out to chase Pikachu, who ran along the rock wall.

"Pikachu, Iron Tail!" shouted Ash and in the auditorium, Sophocles shouted, "But it didn't work from that position!"

However, Ash had a plan. "Pikachu, jump on Gyarados' back!" he shouted at this and when Gyarados struck Pikachu again, Pikachu jumped in the air, landed on Gyarados' back, and made Iron Tail directly on its face.

It hit and sank. Gyarados fell into the water and the auditorium breathed. "Pretty good, pretty good," Misty said, and as Gyarados tuned in to a new hit, Ash shouted at Pikachu, "Pikachu, get ready!"

"Hurricane!" Misty shouted again and Gyarados made a water tornado that covered Pikachu and prepared for a new attack. "Pikachu, Thunderbolt!" Ash shouted at Pikachu and Pikachu did as they said.

However, it didn't work and Misty said with a grin, "A combination of Hurricane and Rain Dance. No challenger in my gym has ever survived it."

However, Ash did not look desperate, on the contrary. "Thank you, Misty, for letting me know, stuff like that makes the battles great!" he exclaimed and Misty looked confused. "What do you mean?" she asked, but Ash did not answer her.

"Pikachu, can you hear me?" he asked Pikachu, who was still inside the water tornado and Pikachu exclaimed in response. "Good! Climb along Hurricane!" Ash exclaimed and everyone in the auditorium looked stunned.

"Do a Quick Attack and climb along with the electricity!" Ash shouted at Pikachu and Pikachu did as instructed. In the auditorium, Serena breathed after realizing what Ash was driving from behind and smirked.

Pikachu jumped out of the tornado and Misty breathed in astonishment. "I told you that Ash wouldn't run out of surprises," said Gary, and Alola's gang members looked amazed when Pikachu survived a challenge that seemed almost impossible.

Pikachu landed on one of the rocks and Ash said, "Pikachu, I guess it's Z-move time. Ready?" and Pikachu nodded in response.

Ash crossed his arms in the X-position and the golden symbol flashed. He made the necessary movement to activate the Z-move and shouted, "Let's go, Pikachu! Gigavolt Havoc!"