Chapter 31 ~ The Altar of the Sunne

Hello everyone and welcome to the new chapter! Before I get to the actual chapter, I want to tell something.

Namely, I published a new book. Its name is "Fire and Ice - Amourshipping" and you can find it on my profile. Check it out!

And in connection with that book, I also published another book. It’s not really a story, but rather explains some things about this actual book. However, more detailed info in that new book of mine.

But now, a new chapter, you're welcome

-----------------------------------------------------------
Lillie startled awake and got up to sit on the couch she was sleeping on. She was fully awake and looking around in a dark and quiet house.

She was surrounded by her friends and their Pokemon. The house was almost completely quiet, there was only a quiet ticking of the clock on the wall and a fridge and freezer humming in the kitchen.

Lillie looked at the clock on the wall. It shows 2.50 am. It was still a full night and Lillie wondered why she had woken up so suddenly.

She had dreamed. The dream had been somehow peculiar. Lillie rubbed her head and tried to remember what had happened in the dream.

It had been dark. She had been somewhere unknown, alone, without anyone else. She had shouted if there were others in the place, but had not received an answer.

Suddenly, a similar Ultra Beast had appeared in front of her, who was took her mother with it to the Ultra Wormhole. But the Ultra Beast in her dream had not been exactly the same.

It had been almost black and somehow bigger. And what had made it even scarier was that it had seemed to have merged Lillie's mother.

Lillie vibrated as she remembered it. Mom had screamed silently in her dream and Lillie had been able to read from her lips the words "Lillie... help!"

Lillie had tried to rush towards her mother, but she had felt her legs heavy like lead. She had seen the Ultra Beast slowly flagging away with her mother and Lillie had been left helpless in place to shout at her. And then everything had gone black and Lillie had startled awake.

                              ****
Lillie sat on the couch thinking about her dream. What if it was true? What if the dream was true and her mother really needed help? Lillie couldn't stand the thought of her mother merging inside some jellyfish. If that was the case, Lillie should help!

She waved the blanket off and quickly got up. She took her bag and then she sneaked across the room as quietly as she could.

Just as she was opening the front door, she was getting a heart attack, for someone whispered to her from the darkness, "And where are you going?"

Lillie turned around and though it was dark, she saw Gladion sitting on the couch and staring at her. "To save Mom," Lillie replied, trying to sound bold and Gladion raised his eyebrows.

"Alone? I don't think so," he said and stood up. He walked quietly like a ghost to Lillie and Lillie looked at him suspiciously.

"Don't try to stop me, it won't help," she said and Gladion looked at her with his hands in a gust. "Where did you think to go to get to Mom?" he asked and Lillie tried to figure out something quickly

"I... I... I don't know, but I come up with something!" Lillie whisper-shouted and Gladion sighed.

“I know one place where we would be able to reopen the Ultra wormhole,” Gladion said, picking up one of his Pokeballs.