Chapter 28.2 ~ But what happened to Lillie and Nebby? part 2

Everyone in the Pokemon Center was startled when all the light suddenly disappeared from the lobby.

"Clemont, what happened?" asked Bonnie and Lillie began immediately, her eyes getting used to the dark first, looking for Nebby with her gaze and relieved hard to find this hovering from one of the windows.

"Well, the storm seems to cut off the electricity," Clemont said, rubbing his chin. "Oh no, hopefully they'll be back soon, there are devices here that don't work without electricity and sick Pokemon are dependent on them," Nurse Joy cried and immediately rushed to look at the situation.

Bonnie got the idea. "Hey big brother, do you remember how we lost electricity from one of the Pokemon Centers while we were traveling in Kalos?" she asked her big brother and this one nodded. "Well, you fixed it then. I was just wondering if you could fix it now?"

Clemont shook his head. "I'm sorry, but I'm afraid that I do not," he said in a regretful and Bonnie asked in surprise: "Why not?"

"Because back then, it was that the water that got inside had irrigated the main center," Clemont explained. "But now I think that the electricity broke down because something happened to either power lines or distribution center itself, if only I knew for..."

Nebby heard it. It hovered quietly over Clemont and grabbed his leg. "What.." Clemont had time to say and then disappeared suddenly.

Lillie and Bonnie were left staring in amazement at the point where he had just stood. Just as Lillie was saying something, Clemont returned with water flowing. "Yep, the power line is broken, the storm has cut the palm tree and it has fallen on it," he said and Nebby hovered happily away.

"Aww man, do we have to sit here in the dark and just wait for the electricity to come back?!" said Bonnie and Clemont, who dried his hair again with his towel, said, "That's probably how it is."

Bonnie sighed and sat down on the nearest couch. Lillie took Nebby in her arms before it had time to disappear again somewhere and asked, "What about the equipment Nurse Joy was talking about? What's going on for them?"

Clemont thought for a moment and then seemed to get the idea. He picked up one of his Pokeballs and said, "Luxray, you can help me with one of my thoughts."

Luxray appeared in front of him, saying, "Lux!" It looked a little confused around and around the people who followed the conversation with interest flashed with interest. Clemont said to it, "Luxray, I need your help with one thing. Could you help?"

Luxray nodded and Clemont smiled contentedly. "Great," he said, then turned to Bonnie. "Bonnie, I also need Dedenne for this job"

"Why?" asked Bonnie and Dedenne jumped on the table next to the couch. Nebby watched it with interest and tried to giggle to get out of Lillie's arms. However, Lillie didn't let it go and Nebby started to pout.

Clemont grinned and adjusted his glasses. He then took a strange-looking device from his backpack and said, "Future is now, thanks to science! Clemontic Gear ON! May I introduce you to the Power Saver. With this and Electric type Pokemon, I can keep the devices running until the electricity comes back on," he explained with a grin.

"Oh, that sounds great, I really hope it works," came Nurse Joy's voice and they turned to look in that direction.

Nurse Joy came up to them with Blissey and Comfey and carried a handful of flashlights as well as a packet of candles and matchsticks. "Here, take this, the electricity doesn't seem to come back for a moment yet and I want to get even some light here," she said, putting the accessories she brought on a nearby table.