chapter 1

Blue eyes

I was waken up by the breeze that keeps dancing with my hair as it flew back and forth at my face. The sensation gives chill down my veins, it's like I doesn't belong here, where I was laying in the middle of the Sunflower field. I felt I was caged up for where I'm laying right now is the only available space to lay and rest, strange as it seems like I stand up and saw the surreal view like the scenery you can only imagine in your wildest and long daydream. It was spectacular.

Before I even move my feet to find and explore this unrealistic place I spend my time sniffing and seizing the scent the Sunflower gave. I close my eyes and felt the breeze flew through me and enjoyed the movement and swaying of the vivid flowers.

I never felt relaxed like this for a long time and even though I'm here mere relaxing I can't escape the fact that this will be over and I 'will be back soon. Being back to the nosy streets of New York. Which is always busy and filled with people gathering to its building and walking in the streets with their phones on, some with their kids eating in some small tent store to buy and feed their empty stomachs while exploring the big and famous city, New York.

Nonetheless I can't blame anyone for it, we live and grew it's part of our nature to be busy and continue to lives our life's to the fullest with or without our own determination, common survival in order to live in this sacred to hatred world.

Being here bought doubted as if I will already go and never to see this place again, I can't remember a thing but I don't feel foreign it was like I've been here with someone that I enjoy company with or just my own mind making it's own story.

As I open my eyes I was glad that I'm still here, I bring my hands down because I lift it up like I'm in a bridge of freedom and try to escape all my problems. The swaying of the abundant and vivid Sun flowers is still there like the wind that make them danced. I think the breeze here is cool or it will rain 'if it will then I'm real fortunate I don't have any jacket or hoodies it's just my yellow shirt same as the sunflowers, and my short shorts with it's color dark brown.

My if's about the weather is a goner 'it will definitely rain, the air earlier was a bit cooler and a little cozy as I saw the vibrant yellow of the flowers nevertheless the color is still vivid but it is almost gone like the sunny weather before the rain fall in this field full of pretty yellow Sunflowers.

I tried to run to the nearest house or even a tree to escape this dreadful rain, yes I like rain not as introvert but as an ambivert half and neutral, I only like the rain when I'm at home reading a book beow my big ceiling glass window above me that I always love because I see the stars and the starry.. night.

I may be so unfortunate to what I'm wearing right now but luckily I saw a tree in the middle of the field. it was huge and thick it is ancient the roots starts from where I'm currently standing which is more like a ten meter long inaccurately ofcourse.

I follow the roots until I saw the leaves that is thick and different it can cover you to a heavy rain and you can even spend the night sleeping and having a slumber here.
Due to a long run and being tripped from the lost and unusual rocks from my spot there earlier to here is so tiresome for me that I can scarcely stand up. I sit down and lay my head to the tree, and just seize how I love the sound of the rain and how it smells like.

I waited until the rain is over and plan to move to the other side as I felt boresome is starting to kill me. I let my hand slipped and touched the tree till I saw a man sketching and continuously doing it like he doesn't saw me. He didn't mind the rain that is happening right now like he barely care how his hair formed it's perfect messy hair. he was really focused to what he's drawing, I didn't stop to have the guts to look at him directly starts from his pointed
Hooked nose match with his natural glamour pink lips and lastly his perfectly angle jaw.