chapter 5

Coffee

I stand up to my bed when auntie finally came in after budging the door slowly. I show my smile to her that she loves as always to prevent her 'thinking that I already knew it. I don't want to have a fight with her, and doing it with her will makes me feel bad more, so I chose 'not to.

I don't want to have any conflict with her even though its not my fault.

She smiles back at me so that's when it hits me that she isn't mad at me for running anymore. I look at the food she serve and it is one of my favorite food " Tinola of the Philippines " she and one of the maid told me once that it is one of the most famous dish of the Philippines.

It is a soup like with chicken and it never fail to delight me. My appetite comes back when I see it and I can tell that I can it for a week.

She sat in the empty chair and looks at the window which is closed and have some falling rain. Dripping in it.

" There are things you don't want to know even though we need it badly. "

I look at her with my confused eyes with my brows. But the only thing she done back is to smile.

" Eliana, are you having such divine dreams lately? "

  I mean yeah, and the one I dream is literally a divine too. He's like a deity you can be sacred once you look and you know yourself it's bad. Oh Gosh the phrase " greek god straight from Olympus" suits him well.

But I don't want to hide the fact that I'm being confused right now so my eyes still stays the same as earlier.

" Uh, and why is that? "

I don't want to answer the truth nor the lie. It's same as the phrase " it depends on how you look at it " but that phrase suits it more.

" I met a man once and he's lovely. "

This is the first time she didn't set aside her love life so I'm really into my senses right now. My attention is full focus to her and nothing can stop it, this is once in a Blue moon and I'm curious so much.

" He's well, fell inlove with me too. "

Oh so she have some MU thing with him.

" But the thing is I can't fell inlove with him so deeply, so I choose to stop him. "

" But before I even tell those words to him, some words stopped me. "

" He ask me if I can marry him "

" And even though I love him more than he can ever imagine, I didn't let my heart rule over my mind. "

They didn't end up together ?

" Ofcourse you guess it right, I said no. And he's really angry so later I kinda regret it but what can I do right? I know that I do the right thing. "

" After a few days, there is a news that makes me feel so numb I "

" I don't want to hear anymore. " she said with such grieve

" It is all over the town so it was scattered especially in our home. "

" It says that he is getting married with a women from a family as rich as them. "

" We're not even in the middle class so, as I hear it, I just accepted it. "

" That love is full of pain for me but I know now that he's well happy now. "

" Who's that man, auntie ? "

I don't want to ruin her privacy but this is one time only so?

" After years , we were so poor that time we didn't eat properly for a week. "