chapter 9

If only I could hug him like a diamond that I can just ask from my parents then it will be forever, because if it will be possible, then it will be hard for him to make himself free to let go. And that's because I won't let him.

Unfortunately he's not some common jewels you can just tease in the real life. He is precious and I think that is too unlucky for me.

After he cut out our hug moment that happened earlier, it was a blink of silence. None of us drew the attention to attract some topics that we can possibly be talking of right now. I didn't blush at all. Because that hug wasn't foreign to me.

Like I always receive that amazing hug all the time. And that I never thought I'll never receive it the other day. Because right now I can't stop thinking about how he shared his part of me due to that hug.

I don't know what happened before since the memories I wished to recall keep slipping out if I ever seen it. Like a short glance from the window before you close it. Overthinking that it might not open again.

I'm scared to that fact that I won't remember anything that myself want to makes me remember. Nevertheless this deceits will end soon and that I will have a peace of mind because of it.

It was odd that we dreamt about each other. I never dream of him the day before I can even met him. It was two consecutive days I dream of him, and it did not repeat it self. When in fact I hope it did.

The thought of him dreaming of me makes me think if he got curious about my existence. Did he even thinks I'm real? Or he clinks to his mind that I'm full fictional.

No matter what is the reason why our path has crossed, I have a feeling that it is somehow connected to my slipping memoir.

" Is this all you can say? "

He stop looking at nowhere just to give another curious look at me. The wind gushed in it's own way that achilles hair always love. Like it takes advantage of it because it makes it look drop dead gorgeous, or it is just me, it can't be right?

I deeply sighed before I urge to ask my upcoming question that I kept in mind for a while.

" I can't even prove this is real, achilles!
No one will believe us! "

" Why do you need their opinion anyway. This is about 'us, and it doesn't involve their scribble up minds, Eliana. "

He even emphasize the word us like it's an important thing for him. In this timeline, that 'us his talking about is cease to exist!

" And why do you need to tell someone anyway? "

" Then I think I chose the wrong words earlier since I'm really cramming after you admit that unbelievable words. "

" I thought I am the only one. "

" You're not alone in this Eliana. "

" Then enlighten me, and stop acting like I'm only one of the fragile dolls that can't take up an effing word! "

" Calm your stubborn attitude. "

He scolded me. And I gasped to hint him I was surprised. really, I'm getting into his nerve for the nth time?

" Honestly, I don't know anything at all. "

He searched for my eyes and when he find his way to it, frozen I sighed again. So the only one that can help myself is me then?

Like, whatever.

I catched up to zein that is standing near the exit of the cafeteria, lurking her way out of this nosy place I always hate. Just cancel that fact that the only thing I love here is the food.