chapter 14

" ready? "

Enthiaty slam the door opposite from my seat and I do the same. We parked in a big frat house that looks near like a mansion. My heart skips a second beat as I heard a big thug music inside the mansion. There's like a thousand cars parked here obviously,  will this night get bad?

She was kinda hype and carefree right now on the other hand I was currently nervous and quite nervous on what can this wild party do tonight, I always expect myself to come only at balls, children's party, or an adult birthday party, not this kind of party. I cringe at my thought as I know myself that I should be free sometime.

Free from everything.

She pulls my left shoulder by her hand, trying to give way to me since I don't really know where to go. The entrance is packed up with some already drunk and some are even making out. I look away trying to clear my innocent mind.

There is no guard or someone to guard the door like what I expect it to be. Like what I said, students flock the entrance and I didn't expect that we will tried to fit in and find our way inside.

The music fills my ear and I was suddenly struck to the fact that if there will be no people out here minus the neon light that's reigning the whole place, the interior is superior that somehow resemble to our mansion, but not that beautiful for me, ofcourse.

Enthiaty let go of my shoulders and I follow her where she greets some friends on an almost full table. They greet me and I did the same, it was uncomfortable at first because the men in their group didn't get their eyes of me until one of the women with some short cut hair intrude and tried to make it a joke.

" So first time partying? "

The girl with the short hair talks to me. I see it coming though, she seems very nice and friendly.

" First time at this kind of party, I guess. "

It was my only replied before she let me follow her to the table. I sit beside her, where I'm in the middle of enthiaty and her.

" How rude of me, I'm Audrey Gomez. " She's asian, more like a Filipino. And literally, I'm loving her tanned skinned.

" Eliana - "

" Evins, everyone knows you in this city Eliana. " She cut me off, i was confused at first, but then I know she didn't need to cut me off rudely anyway she's stating a fact and I can't do anything against it.

" I can't believe we're partying with the famous Eliana, " the blonde said,she scoffed before she smirked probably teasing me. I guess she didn't like my company.

" Shut up Mhidia, " the boy with a brown hair aggressively disagree, leaving the air with tension and thank god there is someone calling me at this moment. Whoever this is.

" Uh, excuse me. "

I stand up and I can feel their eyes on me. Making me feel like an outcast this time.

" Hello? "

" Yeah, hello Eli I was texting you earlier like fifty times and you didn't bother to replied, "

This is Zein, and guilt crept over me. I adjusted The ringtone of my phone to zero so I won't be bother if there will be someone who will call me while I kept my self busy trying to find a decent dress in my big walk in closet earlier.

" Sorry, I was busy earlier, what's the matter? "

" Shut up, I was wondering if you can go to the party and here you are. "

I look slowly at my back and there I found zein, laughing like an idiot. She pulls me into a hug before we comeback to the table with enthiaty.

Wait, she know them?

" So you're concluding something now aren't you? "

I nodded as an agreement. And find my way to sit beside Zein, now being in the middle of Audrey and Zein i sit away from enthiaty which is the first one I know from this group since I don't expect Zein to be in them.

They are now filled with laughter and Zein intrude them as she introduced everyone to me.

" That's enthiaty you already know her, Audrey which I think you know already, Mhidia Keifer and jack song, Ace Fordin, Paolo Winston that's our guy's. "

She mention Mhidia the one who tease me and seems like the one who doesn't like me. However the guys like jack is the one with the brown hair is probably friendly. Ace fordin and paolo Winston seems like good guys too.

" Nice to meet you! " I said legibly, not acting friendly since I don't need to as I own that asset naturally. I offer my hand to them as a friendly reminder and all of them accept that, even Mhidia.

Zein explain that she likes to be the one to invite me but enthiaty have the guts to be one and she even tells me that I'm not that friendly at first sight. I laughed at what they said and they brought their laughs with me too.

" Would you like to go with me? "

" Just to get drinks for everyone, ofcourse. "
Ace ask me, keeping up equally with the loud boom of music. I shouted back at him to agree. He was shy when he expect that I will turn him down, I'm not like that so I agreed, well we're only going for drinks and that's for everyone.

" Why is he taking so long? " Paolo shouted more likely annoyed that there is someone's missing in their group. I catch him texting someone in his phone before I go off to Ace.

I actually bring my onion spray tonight, tow of them actually to avoid something if there will be a bad consequence tonight. If there is. It's inside my purse and I don't trust anyone in the group yet except zein ofcourse that's why I'd like to get it now.

" What do you want? " He ask me, but my mind is fogged out with expanding thoughts to listen and pay attention to him.

" What? "

" Drink, what drink do you want? "

He smiled and I give off mine apologetically.

" Wine. " Because I don't know what to drink tonight and I'm scared to get drunk to the fact that I want to turn this whole drinks down.

" Sure. "

He ordered drink for everyone. And I suddenly felt an urging lump in my throat wanting to go out. I feel that I'm super outcast right now. Though it's only the drinks. They all have the same drink while I have mine differently.

" Hey, are you all right? " He spoked to me before we go out to the kitchen.

" Yes, I'm just zooming out for a bit. "

" Oh, sorry about that. If you're uncomfortable by my presence you can tell me I won't talk to you. " He smiled and I look back at him surprised evident lurking in my eyes.

" No ace don't talk like that, I'm just new to this kind of party so I don't really know what's going on to me. "

" Thought its about me " he said and laugh.

I offer him to let me hold the other drinks inside the red cup. And gladly he did I don't want anyone from the group to think I went out with ace for something.

We have a little conversation before we comeback to our table, a figure approach and I was wondering who it was for now.

" Why are you here, ? "

The voice of achilles invade my system as he shout at me so that I can hear him. He smiled but I don't. I will tried to ignore him for now, just.. now.