chapter 3

Achilles

I was laying in my bed now and then. The tears won't stop to fall and that thing make's me feel sick of myself, Indeed I'm  fragile and seeing myself in the mirror reflects how pitiful my whole self is.

my eyes don't want to look at my parent's eyes again to avoid thinking that I waste my  time thinking and hoping they will somehow makes me feel love and content but they never did, they even make it worse. And this girl I'm seeing in this mirror 'already lose her love for her family and that is the love she treasured her entire life and try to reassure it will be full and happy soon however nothing make's it better, they never understand me.

I respect them souch that I let them done things to me I never wanted. Things I never wish for. 

They are doing this for you idiot!  I assure myself that I will respect them still because they are my parents. My mother I lived in the womb as a fetus. And my father who raised me as I grew up together with Mom.

The pillow that I used to lay my head at night is also to burried the tears my deepest sympathy makes. My whole life is becoming vain after all, why not try to enjoy it tonight 'just try to make me think about this all night, and let me savor the hour of darkness. The moon was shining so bright tonight that makes the whole night solemn yet my mind is still bright as the daylight. Try to be happy for now Eliana alright? Just try..

The scene I make earlier keep replaying in my mind refreshing my thoughts that its so stupid of me to do that. Thats the first time I ever stand up against my will. I wanted to make up to the damage and insanity I've made earlier. 

After I ran to my room earlier, the Aston was quiet but prepare for their leave in our gentle abode. 

Someone thud the door and bang it loudly but my mind was crept by the things I'm currently worried about so I lay by my side and avoid the sound the person makes

it was probably my Mom or Dad but I don't want to have a sincere talk with them because one word they say will affect me once again and that will makes me overthink more.

they are taking silently as I heard the person is talking to someone angrily and I knew it's Dad, he's fuming mad and seeing him like that will urge me to surrender the hatred I was fighting for but I don't want to chose him over my happiness and if they want to have a family connection about business then marry Luke themselves.

He's already picking and unlocking my white door and he's cursing over and over to me and to someone and that doesn't make me stand up to my unorganized and wet bed due to my tears I even fall asleep more.

" Are you alright Eliana "

This Blue eyes man called me once again and that urge me to think that he's someone I knew but no memories of him was found maybe he know me by a friend of a friend.

Argh he's so mysterious h-how can this blue eyes man affect myself so much ? He's just a perfect stranger.  And he's just, just a stranger.

I can't stop looking at his starry eyes, it resemblance the whole night sky tonight and I'm willing to do anything just to have the eyes like his. He rose his red lips and it formed a smile and that smile makes me feel safe and happy like his smile is my only escape in this treacherous world and I'm happy that it's for me. That smile is for me.

I gave him a genuine smile and sit properly beside him, I look at the sky to avoid his gaze but he's looking at me so I look back ' that makes him felt awkward so he try to focused at his drawing and how absurd that he's already done.

" Why are you laughing? " he said.

" Why are you looking ? "

I shot back at him and raise my brows to reassure him that I'm still waiting for his answer but he just pout and I bit my lower lip to hide my smile and look away to hide the fact that I find it cute.