chapter 20

The warmth the sun give was gone as my cheeks who's full flushed replaced it. I didn't expect any of this things coming like him almost being so sweet to me that I highly appreciated and me secretly being a flirt right now.

I tell him to wait for a second to check who rang and text my number. It was Luke. Literally I'm freaking out because I already moved on from the past we share but here he is making me remember all of it.

" I'll pick you up at seven. "

The last time we had our conversation is like a lifetime. It was held in my room, he and i we're fighting because of some stupid man that tries to harassed me and i don't fancy the idea of seeing him today considering the fact that achilles looks like he wants to spend a little time from me right now.

" Why? "

It was stupid to ask that, he tell me before that even though i won't loved him anymore he will loved to be friends with me again but it was complicated. I like that idea but I'm so scared for that. The last tine we had our friendship we've been official.

Maybe I should consider being friends with him again? I stopped waiting for his response before I forget Achilles is waiting for me a little far from where I'm standing.

I look at his face and There is something about him waiting for me. Like he's used to it and he don't mind it at all. Even though he's all up like that i give off my apologetic smile to him to assure him I'm sorry.

Me and achilles is close now, we are because of our dreams that thought makes me wonder if i don't dream of him what can i do to make him feel connected to me? That is so impossible. He's not really open to everyone, he don't like being the first one to negotiate a conversation to people he don't know, and sometimes he do that to us too.

Our closeness makes me want to squiek and shout so loud.

" You alright? "

" Ofcourse. " I sighed and smiled.

" Where do you want to go? "

" I'm planning to take you on this drive through Cinema would you go with me? "

Now this makes me so mad at Luke. I should call our meeting off. I want to spend some time with achilles later. That's bad of me but what can i do cut my self in half?

" Its a secret i swear it'll be fun :) "

That smiley emoji reminds me of his text when we were together but i refuse to call it all i already moved on from everything in my past so lets just leave it like that.

" Can't, maybe tomorrow I need to make some errands today. "

" Sorry. " I added to my text before i turn my attention to Achilles again.

" What did you say? " And gladly for me, he repeatedly said those words u don't take notice earlier. The sun shrieked him again and it was majestic the way his brown hair turns to a vivid shade of brown with his eyes intently looking at me while his pupils getting bigger.

" Ofcourse I'll go with you. I don't have anything to do anyway. " That makes me feel bad for a while. Luke wants to go with me and i turn him down today because of Achilles.

We continued talking until we heard Zein saying that all the next teachers will be gone because of a meeting. This day is perfect because i need a lot of time to get ready.

" Tommorow is your birthday Achilles, my treat! " Audrey who's negotiating new topic. I didn't notice that it will be his birthday tomorrow that makes me think deeper that i should get to know him more and I'm quite motivate to do it.

" That's nice, but I can't go tommorow. "

Aww how bad for Audrey. I didn't mean it the bad way though i know she and paolo have a thing so i don't need to make a mere speculation.

I catch his gaze and it seems like he felt bad about turning his friends down. On the other hand I'm happy it's not because of me because if it is? I'll cancel our meet up that is supposed to happen later.

" Where are you going? " Zein eagerly asked.

" Maybe to her girl, duh? " Enthiaty who lifts her hands up just to make a sound to her lap. Everyone laugh at the way she tease i pretend to join them.

" Who's that special women anyway? "

" Oh you girl's don't need to know. " Paolo said and i watch how lovely he looks at Audrey.

After a while of chatting with the group i excuse myself to go now but achilles pretends he needs ot go to and sway his way to me.

" You know I'm kind of wondering. "

" Hmm? " I'm happy i somehow piques his curiosity.

" What movie will would watch later? "

" Now thats a secret i should keep from you! " He teased, laughing. That makes me laugh with him too.

" Should i drive you home? "

" That's not so chivalrous of you if you don't. "

" I mean like right now, should i drive you home? "

Shocked i though he's referring to our sort of date later i didn't notice its this time he's talking about!

" I bring my car so you don't need to, but later you can if you'll tell me the movie! "
I found my way to let him say it but there, the tables has been turned again. We ended our chitchat with our goodbye and he's kinda cute that he waited for me to go out with my car before he do that.

He texted me the time he will pick me up and guess what? He admit he get my number from Zein.

That little effing Zein.

All my thoughts were drain after i realised I'm home again, home i didn't feel like mine. Color of the blues invade me and the whole warmth when I'm with achilles is a goner.

No maid greet me, no one dare to do it just for my mother's sake. Fuck it. I decided to let that negativity away for now because I'm gonna go hangout with Achilles later. I don't want to feel gloomy but that was already subsided after i saw him in his car waiting for me.

With my white tennis skirt and my loose pink shirt make me look so girly today, its my ended option after I've been trough my whole walk in closet. I have so many clothes but here i am ending up with this style. Simple but cute.

He honk his car and i laugh as I saw how prepared he's for today. Ofcourse tomorrow is his birthday and he said he won't be here that day. I also forgot to worry about my gift for him, maybe visiting him in his dreams tommorow will do.

" You look good. " The line in his hair is divided in half and the other part have it strands falling that kinda cover his left eye. Almost.

His hands is calmly located in the steering wheel while the other is resting on the window facing me.

" You look good too. " I compliment him so that it won't be that awkward for me without a legitimate reason. I found my way inside his car in the shot gun seat next to him. Ready to go on a date i consider calling without his consent.