chapter 2

Marry

" of course I m-miss you"

I stutter and faked my smile immediately 'trying to look down.

Luke is always there for me but what can I do? I was infatuated in the first place and I hate myself for that. He hug me for the last time that signals me that he still doesn't get me Right now, he still doesn't know.

" Eliana, sit down."

I came back to my senses after my mother called, there goes Luke already sitted 'waiting for me to sit in front of him his mother, Aunt Michelle genuinely smiling at me and looking at the seat I should be sitting to tell me I should sit by now, Luke's sister is looking at me expression-less and looking down however Luke's brother is only smiling at me but I cant identify if it's legit or not. my dad is seriously looking at me 'doubting that I might ruined this fancy breakfast. My mother is worried so I planned to sit by now to avoid their gaze on me.

I looked at him once again and I can tell he never change. 'he is still the luke that loves me five years ago and still loving me right now but I still love him as a bestfriend, the love I gave to him and Zein and not the love I gave when we love each other in a special way, not anymore.

When you look at his vivid brown eyes you can already tell he is so numb when it comes to me by just looking at it.

I already felt his love for me is way different from the love he gave to zein and his other friends, I always feel special when I'm with him. He treats me like I'm a deity in short he is sacred to love me and that's why I fall for him, I was inlove with him because of his attitude not the looks most girls reason why they fell inlove with Luke.

I only fell inlove with him because I insist myself to do so. Not the accidentally falling.. In love. Thats why I must have been infatuated for a long time.

"Hey that's mine"

I shouted so loud when someone gets the apple in my tray and left a big bite there, I did not notice that someone is standing right in front of me because I'm busy telling things to Zein. it triggers me because I didn't even know this guy. Ugh so annoying hmp!

I examined and observed the guy who just go here.

His eyes are vivid brown while mine is brown too but the shade of brown he has is prettier than mine, it also looks familiar. His hair is a messy brush up hair that leaves a small strands in the side of his hair that looks more like jack Dawson's hair but DZUHH his my crush and I wont say he looks like him, no way but he's so handsome...

"Hey ! Who are you huh?"

I try to act normal because so many students are watching us, nah scratch that 'all of them are watching us, are we in a movie huh?! Mind your own businesses.
Many students are gossiping and most of girls are smiling and putting their hands in their mouths in order to avoid shuddering. What's the matter people?

This guy didn't even lose his guts instead he looks at me and rose the side of his lips that makes the girls around us shudder completely, I look at them and they just clapped more like congratulating me, congratulating that I was annoyed by this, this guy!

Zein is whispering something to me and being happy herself that make's me nod everyone looks happy, who's this guy? He seems famous. He smile again and bit the insides of his cheeks to avoid laughing but that was cute though.

" Luke Aston, Eliana..."

Oh an Aston. The family who ranks like us. We 'Evins are the highest and respectable people in the estate of New york and they keep up with us.