chapter 16

The inside of his car is cold and I don't wanted to meddle with his own car even though I'm freezing tonight,  since I don't own this one and I don't have any right to do so.

He noticed how I shuddered in the shot gun seat next to him making him the one to adjust and open the heater in his car. I'm so thankful that he do that like I didn't even tell him, maybe I was too cold and obvious tonight.

" You alright? " Now he's speaking, I want to smack him off right now concerning the fact that we fight earlier and I hated him!

" So what if I'm not, what will you do? " I crossed my arms in my chest and look at him.

" Tell me what to do then. " oh tell you what to do. maybe give me some foods because I'm starving and assure me that my friends are left in that mansion safe.

" Don't do anything just.. " I almost said I'm starving some certain foods and that I wanted to ask him that question again!

" Wait, are you hungry? I didn't see you eating some foods earlier so maybe we can drop ourselves to a restaurant or something.. if you want. " He seems shy and unsure that its right asking me if I'm hungry because for me? I was definitely thankful!

" It's up to you. " I said as I saw we're far from the mansion now and I already forgot I should ask again if our friends are safe there.

" No, tell me what you want. "

In the end I tell him I'm starving for pasta right now and that I wanted to have some boba Milk-tea though it's freezing tonight. He parked his car in my favorite restaurant when it comes to pasta I was excited but I didn't let him know it. I want him to know we're still 'not cool and he should apologize for what he said to me earlier.

He open his door and I thought he will head inside the restaurant without waiting for me instead he turn around and open the car door for me to get out of the car. I'm still not looking at his eyes so that I can prevent some questions I don't like to be asked right now.

He also open the door for me when we reach the entrance of the restaurant. The first day I met him was absurd. And he's quite new today like that very day he said to me chivalry is dead and how ironic that he's acting like a gentleman today.

It's almost one and this restaurant is 24/7 open so we don't have anything to worry about. However we find ourselves alone here as we don't see anyone now except the couple who's already leaving now and heading out of the door. He also pull the chair for me when we choose where to sit that makes me want to pick at his actions lately, it's cute actually.

The waiter ask what we wanted immediately when he saw us settle in and like what I'm craving for I ordered the pasta I loved in their resto. Achilles on the other hand said that he should make it double so I won't eat alone and also added a drinks for us two.

" No I had enough wine tonight I only need water, please. " He smirk and confusion invade my mind if I should vibe with him or keep my distance. What I said is a fact though I don't need more wine especially that I drink more than enough at tither's party.

" Don't act like we're okay, you know we are not, I don't have any choice the people I know from the party is already drunk." I explain after the waiter go away, I'm not looking at his eyes still. It will lurks me now to him if I'll do.

" I never said we're okay. " He sarcastically said.

" You never said we're I'm complaining here because you're 'acting like we're cool! " I shouted but it almost sounds like a whisper. I don't want anyone to know what we're talking about even though we're the only customer here.

" Is that why you keep looking away? " Now that gets my attention.

" I'm not. "

" Oh, like you're not doing it right now. "

"Look at me, Eliana. I always love it when you look at me like that. " I look at him but my brows are link in confusion. What the hell does he mean?

" Now that's different. " He smile at me, my thoughts are suddenly gone as I saw how lovely he looks with that smile.

" And that 'look is what I'm talking about. "
I felt a little insecure in what he means by that. Do I look ugly when I look at him? I have no doubt though, when you're closer to him you will really feel ugly as you saw his face. Gosh.

" You look at me like I'm so precious. I should be the one doing that. " And drinked at the wine while he's looking at me. His Adams apple was evident and moving while the wine makes his way down to him. He licks the wasted wine in his natural red lips making it more red.

And that's my cue to look away, I was not aware of my thought that I completely forgot about our sorrounding, the waiter arrives with our food.

" Forget it. Forget that we've been here tonight and our conversation from the past  few days, just forget everything. " Unfair for him because I have the audacity to keep it from him but he should do it otherwise.

" What if I don't want to? " He challenge me not cutting his eyes on me. The fork I'm curling with the pasta almost falls from the ground, lucky for me I don't pick up attention as it only landed on my plate.

" Do it Achilles. "

" Do what you want I don't want to. "

" Why are you like that, you didn't even apologize to me after what you've said yesterday. "

" Thank you for accompanying me tonight and goodbye. " I said before getting the jacket from him and putting it on his lap before I head out of the exit. I hear him curse but I still keep moving.

" Eliana- "

" And thank you for treating me my favorite pasta tonight if that's what you're asking. " I turned again to him while I'm saying that and keep moving away again.

" Shit, no come back here!"
" You don't have a car Eliana get back here. "

" I was stupid about not using my phone to call my driver earlier i should not went here with you. "

" I.. i thought I already apologized I'm sorry. I completely forgot its only a dream. "

" What are you talking about? " I faced him and having the courage to speak to him after what just happened earlier .

" I dreamed of you again. And I apologise to you in my dream, we were cool there or something. "

" We're not fighting. "

That stopped me for a while. For a second  until it comes to minute. I never dreamed of him again. After I met him I didn't. The only thing I remember is that I spoke his name after I waked up from being out of breath at my father's party.

Am i missing something?

" I always dream of you, it was always you. "

" So? " I sarcastically added.

" Keep in mind that dream is a dream and it doesn't mean you had already apologized to me in person. " I cussed and get my phone from my purse.

Blank. All i see is plain black. I can't see a thing. I only feel a thing and that's the hard ground I've fallen into.

--------------

Hey guys happy chapter 16 for us. we're near the middle of the story and the end is still far, I hope you're still reading and supporting my first ever published story on wattpad. If you're reading this please keep voting and commenting on this story

I love y'all!
- penelops 💛