chapter 21

His scent filled up my nostrils probably making my mind act so crazy right now, it was odd actually because his scent is the same i smell the first time I dreamed of him.

He played the music player inside maybe trying to ease some awkwardness though I think it's only me. He seems cool and plain not acting weird like how off he acts when he's drawing in my dream. I felt so bad Because I'm comparing the achilles from my dream and the achilles i met in the waking life.

But seriously if he'll somehow bring up that topic ofcourse I will choose the real one, not the serious Achilles, gosh.

One of my favorite song comes up and I can't scarcely wait to sing. I sing along with it but it almost sounds luke a tweeting bird, that only I can hear.

" You're still singing. "

" Oh sorry I just can't bear that song, one of my faves. " I tried to explain however he seems like teasing and smiling, did i say it wrong?

" No it's.. nevermind. " Now that picks up my raging curiosity, what does that mean again, is that somehow concerns our dream connection like he dream of me singing?!

I actually like that idea, me singing to him or just accidentally singing to vibe with the music like what's happening today. My voice are the epitome of pulchritudinous, one of my assets.

" Maybe you can sing something to me later? " He stop looking at his view for a second just to catch my glimpse and smiled.

I genuinely return his gracious smile and tried to think if I should do it, what should I sing or the fact that i don't know if he will loved it.

" I don't think that's a good idea. " I act snobbish so that it won't be a problematic moment later.

" Comeon Eli as your birthday gift for me! " He's still teasing but never did he annoyed me because of that, i loved it actually.

" I have other plans for it, I don't want singing as my b day gift for you! " I complained but a laugh comes off with it, i didn't expect that. I crossed my arms in my chest because of that.

" Sing, I'll play the guitar. " Now he's not requesting something he mainly command that to me! But that idea makes me want to shout out loud again, me singing while he's playing the guitar? That's romantic.

Actually the plan i have for him is his portrait, its been a long eternity since i make art but it's my passion and my talent i know it is still here within me.

But him playing the guitar for me is a different one, maybe I should paint him while he's playing the guitar?

He engaged a lot of conversation and I'm happy I'm able to keep up with it though my mind is buzz and full of the probable things much great as a gift.

" We're here. "

We arrive at a place that I can consider calling as a messed up parking lot if the projector and its film is not here. It's cute.
Not the basic plan that we go here but the fact that I'm the one he invited here.

" I'll just get the popcorn in the back. " He unclasped his seatbelt so that he can start fitting his massive image in the back.

I waited a while till he return with the popcorn with so many flavor. cheese, sour cream, barbecue. Will we watch for the whole month here? He also give me a drink so I won't bother to ask him later.

I think we arrive in time because the movie begins ot show its intro. The movie production name, title and such. It was one of the bizarre movie i watched for my whole life. My favorite too.

It's the boy who met a girl which is ofcourse cliché at first but the story line dictate and focused on their porpose for each other. She always question why they met and why do they think they'll end. The boy however didn't answer that question when the doubted girl ask.

The end is not my thing. Sad ending. I don't fancy such sad ending movie, Like don't the writer of the story have a warm heart?

It ended that the boy didn't answer the girl at all because she herself is the answer. she's the reason why they met, and why will they end, why they get attached to each other and why do the boy loved her. It's always her. The ending is tragic, the boy died and the girl too.

" If I'm the answer to everything, baby. Then I'm also the answer why this story will end. You will end and so am I and I swear our story will be a classic one. " It's the note the girl left when she find out that the boy will die soon.

Now, she's the answer why they will be together again in the after life. Together. I started looking at Achilles and I find it amusing that there is no tears evident in his blue eyes. My own brown eyes however filled up like a water truck and pooled over my cheeks. I have a little makeup so I quickly remove it with my tissue.

" You really pick that movie to make me cry? " We laughed and the cars started to go away and soon its the time we left this place too. It will forever be embossed in my heart that we spent time here. We didn't talk much while we were watching. He's eating the whole movie and he's also the one who empty the 3 whole cans of popcorn's.

Something picks me up that makes me want to question him too. Why did we met? and do you think we will end? That is some of the question i badly want to ask him. Unfortunate for me there is no beginning to ask him if we will end.

My beating heart ache for a while and i fixated my mind to make it suffer and realised there is no 'us to start with. That there is no Achilles and Eliana that will end.