chapter 22

I tried to sway that thought away and tried to entertain me with something else. I check my phone to see what time is it and I'm happy its not that late though i don't have something to worry about, no one worry at me back home so why should i think about it now.

" Where are we going? " I trust that he won't do something bad to me. That's what i said when i saw him avoiding going in my way home. We're going somewhere else i think.

" To the stars. "

" Oh i think I need to get something in my apartment first. " He added and I'm so elated that we are going there. I completely forgot I'm singing to him while he's playing the guitar.

" You mean your guitar? " I suspiciously ask so i wont be disappointed if he changed his mind.

" Yup. " we ended going to his apartment that he owns and I don't know if I should call it as one, maybe a mansion?

The maids inside escorted us and i greet them good evening like what they said to me. I bet he's the only one here. I started observing everything here. The tables theme and such like how neat everything here is.

My observation ended because he pull me by my wrist and guided me upstairs. We're going in his room and it did not end like how i expect it to be, messy. It's the opposite of what I think it would be.

Everything is in it's place and clean too. Almost everything in his room is black and brown, plain and pastel i loved it.

I sit slowly in his chair beside this kind of cabinet. There is also a room that is accessible in his place, he go inside there so I follow him.

Paint, vibrants of color and art materials invaded this whole studio. His artworks are so surreal you will think he's cheating and printing it. He should consider that as a compliment.

I remember my motive tonight is to make his portrait.

" Can i borrow something here? "

" Oh, our architect is speaking " he's teasing me and I know he's smiling though his back is in my front because he's fixing something.

" Really? " I rolled my eyes on him even though he wont see and didn't mind to wait for his consent. I will paint him tonight and make my way to the art store tomorrow to buy him some paint I will use tonight.

I picked the colors that i will need and he's busy finding his guitar that is somewhere in his room. Now I'm alone in the studio. I have the chance to observe everything I can see in this room.

But one thing caught up my whole attention. The surreal view of the sunflowers i saw in my dream is here in his studio like how he painted it in my dream. The Divine place where yellow is the motherhood. I reminisce everything in my dream that night, the time it rain and I need something to shield me. The tree. It is also here.

Next to it is a painting that was covered in a white fabric it's not yet finished or should i say, my face in this painting is not finished yet. I laughed and find it lovely to saw how beautiful my face is here. It only looks like I'm looking in the mirror.

This guy makes my heart flutter again.

He approached and I'm lucky I didn't picked up the canvas where the view in my dream or my portrait because if i am? i probably make it fall because I'm so nervous. It's like yet another secret i shouldn't see.

" Pretend you didn't see that and let's go. " He didn't let himself finish because he find me smiling at him as I saw his whole cheeks red. Are you being shy right now achilles?

He looks like he's in the verge of being annoyed and irate to me so I don't bug him with my supposed words I can maked him mad. Instead I hold his hand to guide me downstairs and let him know I'm happy for what he did and I truly appreciate it.

" I'm painting you where are you going ? "

" To the stars right? " oh yes he tell me that earlier, i felt bad again because i feel like I'm making him think I'm not keeping our conversation seriously. how ironic  because he's also the one I'm thinking while we're talking.

We go in his car with his acoustic brown guitar on the back of the car, and the art mats on my lap I will need tonight. He offered ot let him hold it but unfortunately for him I refuse to let him do that, its only paint, canvas, and a palette and ofcourse the brushes, what's there to worry about ?

It was a minute of silent before we end in the place he called the stars. True to his word the stars bring me close to it and i suddenly felt we are there. Nearly touching it.

There is light that comes from the moon and the artificial lights from the post, there is a lot of them actually. I tell him to sit there where the lighthing is great and perfect as the live reference for my painting.

He started strumming while I'm preparing the things I need. Organizing them again until I felt relief it's fine and doing great.

He position himself in my front while I'm standing he's sitting, his eyes hooked on mine and the thousands stars are gone. My focused is now on his blue eyes. the one who's perfectly surreal and Divine the one I always fell inlove with.

He started strumming the song I used to practice while I'm taking a bath in the shower. Where i held my concert every single day.

" Eyes blue like the Atlantic and we're going down like the titanic "

And he followed it with another lyrics that I knew he changed. We sing along with each other singing songs we think we both knew. And I'm enjoying it while I'm making the base for the painting.

Painting of him while he's playing the guitar and on the secret side of this painting the focused and the painter of this work is singing together.

I'm singing with all my heart can give. And I question myself if he feel the same way, the thing I'm keeping and wanted to go away but I cant.

I always enjoy everything with him. And I'm completely lost to define the measure of this thing can go. If I'll end up with him and he won't to me. Maybe he will go to someone more deserving. Someone with a blonde hair with a gray eyes that will perfectly match him.

" Eyes grey soft and metallic and we're going down like the titanic " i sing and he on the contrary didn't know I'm thinking of the girl who's perfectly fit for him but he followed.

" Eye's amber warm and dramatic and we're going down like the titanic. " He followed it ending the song while looking at my amber yet brown eyes. And I know from that moment he didn't wished for some blonde with a grey eyes out there, he prefer the brunette with her brown eyes looking back at him instead of finishing the painting.

He prefer me, the unreachable achilles Moore I have a crush on prefer the simple Eliana Ayla Evins.

-

Hey guys first is, I wanted to thank everyone who spare their time reading this like super thank you! I didn't expect that my first story is turning its 400 reads now I'm hoping we can catch up to thousands soon.

You can see I point at that song. I don't really know the whole song but that line, there is a tiktoker who revised the lyrics and i will plugged her username here, i really love the lyrics and her voice.

@marianaaguerra that's her username

- love you guys,
penelops