chapter 25

I hated everyone right now. Mom, Dad my so called friends like enthiaty and Zein. Audrey is an exception, she followed me I even hear paolo running towards us too. He excused himself ofcourse so that we can have our time alone.

She tried to comfort me but I'm so full I can't even keep up to what she says, air is what I need, that's the room I need .

" Thank you Audrey but can I have my time alone I just "

" You don't need to explain I'll go if you don't want me here right now, call me if you need me. " And she doze away from me, I saw her smile to me and it assure me that she understands what I feel right now. I need to think, alone.

My phone buzz and that's my cue to check who text me, I'm afraid its Achilles and unfortunately for me its him.

" What happen? "

His message said. I never received such sullen acts like him so angry to me. But today his text made sense that he can and will continue to do that. Even if I can't see him today I know his countenance will turn into hatred.

I don't want to interact with everyone right now but he tempt me to do so. What can I text him back that I get into a verbal fight with his friends?

Before I tried to take my phone away from me there's an incoming call from him that makes me wonder if I should answer it.

" Eliana? " His cold yet deep voice comes out to the phone as I put it near my ear. It was my favorite melody that I'd like to repeat.

" Hmm? " I question.

" What happened? "

" Are you mad? " I was scared that he's really angry but he laugh into his phone near enough fro me to hear it. Maybe he's not and he want me to explain a mere thing.

" Baby, no. "

Baby? What? I touch my temple to hide my smile to the other students who is passing by.

" Then why do you call? " I was shy to question him why even though I loved that idea.

" I wanted to check if you're okay and interested to tell me about it. "

" I don't need to tell you about it, ofcourse they already told you. " I roll my eyes when i ended the last word. That keeps up the moment we have earlier and the thing zein said to me.

" They didn't but I know, I foreseen it in my dreams. "

Hm. His dream about it, then that finalize he still dream of me oh the wreck less things I've done and he seen all of it.

" Can we talk about other things aside that,  I need to "

He cut me out and I didn't expect my self to secretly wish he will say the word baby again it was soothing and cute.

" I also see that you're blushing right now, wishing for me to say baby. "

What? Gosh what the hell!

" Hey I I-i didn't! " I wanted to explain my side but another chuckle from his line stop me to do it.

" You do 'baby " he tease me as he sarcastically said and emphasize the word baby. His deep chuckle comes again and I immediately ended the call. I'm so shy to say anything after that.

" You're screwed. " I sent my message and after a few seconds of waiting he answer it.

" And I missed you too. "

That motivates me the whole day to be calm and forget zein for a while. I see her looking at me from time to time with her new friends.

Lunch came and I'm so entice to go out and directly drive home, there are tons of quizzes coming up and I wanted to excel that. Take note that I'm also spending the whole night doing my homeworks.

" Hey! " Audrey come up to my table with some students that clearly know me but I'm not quite familiar with. Paolo follow her and it was a sweet thing to see. I ship them alright.

She noticed that I'm not eating much today but an apple I'm always with my so called strict diet so where's the lie?

" You're not okay, eat this. " And she give me a pasta that I wished I crave today but not. I refused and thank Audrey's offer.

They're conversing with each other and I'm glad they didn't let me out of it they tried to fix things up just so I can relate to things they're talking about.

" I need to go guys. " I said as I saw Mhidia with the others approach and I don't approve it I don't wanted to talk.

" Eliana! " Ace called me, i would like to tell him I'm tired and ready to hit home but its so rude to do it infact he's not included in my hatred today.

" Yeah? " I politely ask giving him my smile that today I'm not sure if I can give to everyone genuinely. Sorry Ace.

" Can I go with you today I wanted to go to the coffee shop. "

" But.. alright. " I remember I have to thank him about helping me to the paparazzi earlier and I think this is how it ends on how to thank him. His car is here now. So we decided to part ways and bring our own so we won't bother to get help with someone later.

I parked my car beside his and he made his way to my side not near and I'm so glad it is far. We enter the cafe and he didn't wait for my consent to order something. He pull me to the counter with him. Oh I didn't see that coming.

" What drink do you want? "

" Black coffee I need it today. " He say what I said to the cashier and he even ask for it to be double. it's time to pay and he immediately pick his card in his wallet. I get it from him and bring my card to the cashier, I smile apologetically and bring back his card to him.

I need to treat him today just so I can ease my mind I already thank him.

" That's my treat as a thank you. " I waited for him to get mad but as always. He's nice and he just smile like it wasn't a big deal at all.