chapter 6

Tripped

What's even worse than seeing you alive however you don't even know my existence that I'm barely breathing because of you though it's bad.

How I wish those eyes will look at me like how it is when I dream of you, wishing that I'll see a glance of the deep sea through your blue eyes. He left without such hesitant that makes me sigh.

I look at him once more but he's already gone. I managed to sway and flex my body sideway to check if he really 'is gone and totally he is.

When I heard my name that is currently called by the woman in the cashier I stand up and insist 'not to look back again in the door where I can see if he's still outside or what.

"Here's your coffee ma'am! "

The woman said with such delight and I'm  happy that she's happy that I'm here or she just know me by my name? Nevertheless she is still enticed by the way I held the coffee and give my card.

" Thank you "

I said before I wave goodbye to show how much I respect people that will treat you nicely even though you are complete strangers and also to the fact that they make the coffee so good.

I sipped once more in the cup and try to act like I'm searching for our car even though I can totally see it a few steps ahead. No marks that he's here huh am I being insane?

I almost scream as I heard a buzz and signal from a car that makes me want to jump. Right I'm in the middle of the parking lot and this must've been my fault.

I run to the other side to make sure I won't bother any car that's passing by but the man called me again!

" Miss your wallet "

I thought the man will appear in my back with the wallet in his hands giving me the urge to be guilty, instead the man is on his car being so cool and all.

" What are you waiting for are you wasting my time? "

" You're the reason why it fall so get it yourself. "

I realized that it was achilles after all, acting cool like he really is.

" How big is my wallet to make yourself complain like that? You can even pass 'it "

He didn't let me finish the words I should be saying because he drive and definitely arrive in front of me.

His hair is quite messy but it doesn't ruin his features and makes it 'better even more. He's wearing a black glasses on and that's where I saw how serious he's when he removed it with one hand.

The way he look at me with his define and clenched jaw makes me want to hang my mouth all around. His Adam apple protrude when he breath and I can't believe I'm thinking like this!

" Are you still waiting for me to pick it up for you? "

He said before rolling his eyes and put his tinted black glasses back. He drove a way a little far from me before he comes back again.

" And oh! Chivalry's dead young lady "

" Indeed, suit yourself. "

I am fuming mad that I can even feel I'm so red right now. My forehead dripped some sweating bullets and I am not even sure if it's because of the things he told me or I'm just being jerk right now?

I madly pick up my wallet and luckily it is the only thing that fall as I check everything I bought this day.

When I heard Joel shouting my name and waving his hand jut a few distance away from me I run to the car and shut the door immediately to catch my breath once more.