chapter 18

I was terrified to accept the fact that I overslept for a week and now I'm starting to overthink if next time that will happen I won't wake up anymore. What if? The only thing I need to do right now is to go to the hospital and find it myself why it keeps happening to me.

The current scenes in my life is literally strange. The memories that floods my mind while I overslept and I can't even remember a thing after I wake up. I'm starting to conclude that I should know something and ravel it fully.

My dream for a week. The only thing I can remember is the massive green lands, mostly familiar to the ethereal scenery where I met Achilles before I meet him. That's odd too.

" Finally you're awake. " Auntie Maria who never speak to me before I struggle to wake up is standing next to me.

" Auntie.. " and give her an assured smile that I'm okay and even though she didn't talk to me for days it's not that big deal now accepting the fact that she only do that because of my Mom.

" I can't still speak to you, I'm sorry. "

" Don't be. " I lose my happiness as I saw her eyebrows linked in madness. She shouldn't worry to me at all. I'm fine so what's the matter?

" I can't talk to you right now Eliana. " She said before she turns her back to me and starts to walk the opposite direction. I shrugged off the negativity i feel to everyone today like my parent planning to take their divorce which is not a big deal to them and its otherwise to me.

Everyone I'm close to keeps slipping away from me. Like them.

I decided to take my breakfast in my huge room upstairs which I prefer by myself since I can't interact and converse with everyone in this house. Pancakes with chocolate syrup and a milk is what I chose to make earlier after having a chit chat with auntie.

I'm actually unsatisfied with my academics this semester, especially that I've been absent for more than weeks. It's almost october now the season of fall and my birth-month. I was never excited to topics of birthday. I rarely celebrate it with my parents.

I arranged my personal breakfast table so that I can start to eat my food, and full my stomach that haven't get any satisfaction for a week. The last time I eat is the pasta that I didn't even get to finish and ofcourse wine. Its still early in the morning so I think I can still catch up for my schedule today.

After I finished eating my breakfast I hurried myself to get ready for school today. I prepare the bag and supplies I probably will need later and go in my bathroom to cool off.

The day is warm and fuzzy so I decided to wear things that will suit todays weather. I climb into my car and didn't let Joel drive me ot school today it will be awkward since they can't talk to me.

Like the usual things I do I park my car in the nearest spot so that I won't bother to find it after the slots will be filled later. I have an hour before the first class starts and I would like to kill it by finding zein or anyone from the group of friends I met the last time which ofcourse includes Zein now.

I'm not really selfish by all means even though the topic concerns friendship. I have Zein for years and if she would like to have other friends why not? I'm her childhood friend but being that doesn't mean we should be the only friends both of our worlds. If she's happy then I'm happy for her.

Another unfortunate thing that will happen to me today is that I saw tither. Our last conversation is about me, my cancel engagement and him comparing our fortune to them. It's so uncomfortable especially he's not sober the time i met him. So I think he won't ask me such questions like that again.

" Eliana! " He said as he waved his other hand while the other is keep inside his pocket. His loose green shirt match his green eyes though it isn't prettier like his eyes.

" Hey " i start before engaging tons of answer if he will ask some like what happen last time.

" So Zein tell me what happened at the party last week. I planned to apologize but I can't find you the other day where have you been? " I was caught off guard because I didn't expect him to remember our conversation.

" No its alright, i just went out with my family the whole week so.. " and tend to make my shoulders higher so that it will be a sign that its a long story and we have tons of things to do.

" Right. So you're going to your first class? "

I laughed a little just so he won't think I'm being intimidating and he's quite funny out there.

" Obviously. " Mhidia and her group approach us now, Zein with their group.

" Hey guys! " I said at them and they greet me too. Audrey hold my nape to hug me since I'm smaller than her.

" We missed you, where have you been? " Audrey said wanted me to feed her curiosity.

" Trip with my parents, so how are you guys? " I tried to turn the attention away from me but it didn't work I guess.

" That sounds fun. Can we see the pictures? " Guilt crept all over me making me want to apologize and tell the truth but they won't believe me and as far as it can goes the I'll go for it so they won't think I'm being insane or anything like that.

Some students holding out their huge mirrors that almost reach their head passed us. My focus was not pique by their chatters and gossip but the mirror itself.

Something about the mirror makes me wanted to look at my reflection all day.

The student notice me and they greet me with their smile, its fun knowing that they treat me as a friendly and approachable person not the opposite. I smiled genuinely back at them.

I forgot I'm in a verge of letting them know the truth but here comes achilles with his perfectly face and body intruding us now.

" Why are you all here, are you ditching class? " He asked with his serious face but when he catch my sight and notice that I'm here now his face soften and I lowkey love that one.

" You're here. " The guilt is coming again as I remember that the last person I talk to before I collapsed is him and ofcourse he knows what happen and this is his friends. He will tell them .

" Ofcourse I'm here. " I said and avoid his gaze now.

" I'll catch up with you guys later. " Before I walk away and pretend I'm using my phone so that they will avoid calling me such questions again.