chapter 4

Real

Zein didn't uttured a single word after I tell everything. she is zooming out real time and I can't even interrupt how focused she were and how agony was shown when I look at her face . When I catch her gaze she just give me a forgiving smile and look down. It's hard for me so it was hard for her too.

It was summer and I thought this break will give such relaxing memories to me but turns out it don't. It even distress me than facing a hard and long piles of books to memorize and study for a single day. I need a break and this is the break that is for me, nice huh.

There was a knock in the door and I know it is Aunt Maria, she tells me that if the knock is fast at first and slow at the end it was her. She knows that I don't want to invite people or interrupts me in my room so that was a clue that it's only her. Since she's always the one with me she always know that I'm easily irritated with things I know that isn't right so she made that plan that it's only her.

I know you don't want someone in your room Eliana but if you heard that knock let me in and tell me all, I know it is hard for you but I'm here, as always.

She said that when I was left here in my birthday alone without my parents. It was really a hard time for me to think thoughts that keep me active all night and have no chance to sleep at all.

The door wasn't lock so as she budged it I saw how the door opened slowly until I saw her looking worried and stress even more. I'm starting to get worry for her health. She cares for me more than she needs for herself and I thank her for that. At-least for some reasons there is someone holding my back.

" Eliana.. "

She sits in my bed and hugs me tight and as tight as I wish it would be. The curly strands of her hair escape in her furrowed forehead but I chose to smile to reassure her that I will be fine like how I always do, tripped and stand up.

" Eliana I don't come here last night because your father was angry. They're fighting, your mother and him and I need to assigned the maids to avoid them being scold at. "

She was really worried and I just sighed and return the smile I know she loves.

" It's fine auntie nothing to worry about, yet. "

I tried to laugh but she didn't even smile so I faked my cough to avoid saying things that can make things awkward for me. I'm not that hurt now as I tell it to someone at least for now the lump in my throat is lessen and I can breath easily.

" I know you are not, Eliana "

she scoffed and I look at zein who just noticed by now that there's someone in our room, she moves away and stand up to head at the door in order to give us privacy. I look back at auntie and she is now looking more worried, but still 'I act happy though I'm not. I almost cut the sides of my cheek due to so much smiling and faking. One more question if I'm okay then the tears will suddenly fall, it was like a last hint to break me down. To remove the face that I'm showing to everyone and to show the real one, the face that I only show to myself and try to avoid being slipped to looked at because I always want to be strong for everyone though I don't have any strong or any motivation left in mine anymore.

" Really, I am Auntie. " I sighed and avoid to look at her again so she stands up and arrange my messy bed.

" Tell me now as I clean your bed? "

I suddenly burst out of joy as I laugh so hard. She will stay here as long as she can if I won't spill it so I chose to. I still need time alone.

" I don't really know if Luke know but who knows right?"