chapter 12

( some curses are in this chapter)

What does he mean, me? Running away from him. And yet another phrase that he said makes me faced confusion once again.

His blue eyes fitted his brush up hair not having its messy type today. His lips is parted and pink. His brows linked in confusion like my expression right now. Goals? Nah .

He looked away now, trying to avoid my silly gaze. Wanting me to plead for truce as I saw how adorable he is with that madness. I just want to pinched his red cheeks. But why though? Why should I do that if I don't trust him? I can't trust him, he's same like that man from the day before yesterday. They're all the same!

" What do you mean? "

Now I'm trying to soften my voice, only to find my voice quiet alarming and flirty.

" Why are you running away from me, you.. "

As he met my eyes, he tried to look away again. I bit my lips to avoid smiling so that he wont take that as a truce, God I shouldn't trust him even with that gorgeous eyes. Achilles tried to look back to me before messing up his brush up hair. Making it shaggy and messy, yet it wasn't out of style. Whatever hairstyle he has, it always looks good to him. Like how it is. And I frankly hate it.

I don't wait for his response before I turn my back on him and head to my building. I'm not running. I'm so tired for that right now. I can't just ran off after having a nonsense conversation with him. I want to look back to see his reaction but here he is. Pacing up with me only to find him near me now. Blocking my view by his broad shoulders.

The scent of him is the happiness of my nose. It fills it up and it was activated like crazy, and me I'm being crazy for his scent. If only I could hug him just to sniff it more.

He's only inches away from me and I'm quite scared everyone will misunderstood this. It almost makes me feel like we're showing PDA. By now I can hear him sighed over and over. Making me duplicate it like how he do it.

" What do you want? "

" What happen to you yesterday? "

Now he's making me goes off with madness as he contradicts my question by using another way of avoiding it. Answering my question with another question. This man right here is getting my nerves now.

He's serious and how I wish I can just take this lightly like acting cool or something, not this so serious topic I don't like to discuss.

" And what makes you think I should answer you? "

He scoff, the creases of his eyebrows are now gone as his smirk appear. Melting me little by little. Wanting me to go away and hide just to avoid it saying it was inevitable.

I don't have any relief by the way he answer earlier so I know this won't work, he's just wasting my time. I should go. Gladly. He didn't follow me though I know we're going in the same class. It was a long way before I reach our building and fortunately for me the clouds are now heavy before I enter our building.

There are some students who waved at me and like what I'm doing earlier, I waved back and give off my genuine smile to them. The door is open. Some students that ofcourse is my classmate in this class is making their way inside. Some are folding their umbrella. And that makes me look into the near window. It's raining, heavily. And I'm not sure if I've bought along my umbrella.

I head inside after all of them goes on. I don't want to meddle with some busy lane. And I always want to go the last seconds so that I wont go suck up in a crowded place.

Zein stands up as she saw me coming. She pat the sit next to her which is ofcourse seated next to achilles. Gosh.

" You're not okay aren't you? "