chapter 15

I'm now seating beside Zein and Audrey, like where i was a few minutes ago. I handed both of them their drinks and they thanked me.

" Zein, how did you met them? " I tried to make a private conversation with Zein so that atleast I can avoid conversing with Achilles. Though he keeps looking at me, I fight my way not to look back and avoid him.

He's wearing a white dress shirt, its two bottoms are opened revealing a little part of his massive chest. He's wearing a loose black of jeans making him look stunning.

I'm still mad at him because of our conversation earlier and yet here he is trying to act that we're okay?

" I met them at an app actually. And i met them earlier at school you didn't seem to notice though, you looks like you're busy yourself. "

I founded her group of friends laughing now. Especially enthiaty and Mhidia. I don't consider them as my friends right now. I don't know maybe I'm having a trust issues to anyone after what happened?

" So you're in the same class of zein and Eliana? " Mhidia ask Achilles flipping her false lashes repeatedly, making me want to turn up.

" Yes. " The way Achilles sound, cold. he seems like he don't know that Mhidia is flirting and how funny that he doesn't seem to care.

" Oh, so what are you and Eliana? "

" Or Zein? " She added now looking evidently suspicious. So she's plotting conclusion now in order to date him?

" We only know each other, no more. "

He looks at me, making me felt the chills just as his blue eyes hit my eyes. Lurking me to him. I don't know what he's doing now maybe trying to hint if I'm jealous, gosh I'm not!

" you have your company right? It's all over the world I hope we can shop in the nearby store soon. "

" Yes Audrey, if you want we can do it now. " we giggle and everyone joins our conversation. I was suddenly embarrassed when I said everyone ofcourse achilles is one of them. I don't want to talk to him, not now please.

" You're gonna inherit that store right? " Paolo, the first time he speaks to me.

" Yes, " and yes If only I can give it to you I'll give it now, i love the idea of that but duh it was never my dream to inherit that.

" Sana all! " Audrey shouted, and I was confused at first. What does sana all means? Some tagalog words I guess.

" Sorry guys, it's my habit you know that " she sounds and smile apologetically trying to avoid certain questions about that. I'm still curious about it and Audrey's like the girl who doesn't give a damn if she doesn't like it now. I don't want to bugged her either. We're not close. Yet.

" Who's the birthday boy? " I tried to slide out the current conversation so atleast the spotlight won't be given directly on me.

" Tither Adont and he's actually out of nowhere now, as you can see. "

" Like we can really spot him in this big damn party. " Ace added, shrugging his brown hair before smirking at.. me?

" Ugh, let's snoot in the dance floor, Eliana? "

" I'm not really.. sure." I look at them with worried and they just smile at me, and it's quite annoying since I come up here just to drink a wine and not try to have fun? Yes I promise my self I won't do anything stupid today but it's only today and my parents already think that I'm stupid so what will be the difference?

" Okay I give in. " I'm expecting myself to be guilty tommorow, that I'm making myself more free and atleast have a taste of freedom. Not that I don't deserve it I certainly do I'm just not being common with the word "Freedom".