chapter 27

It was the second day achilles is not here.  I almost feel like he's not coming back here anymore. That thought makes me shrugged my self off.  Why am I thinking that so delicately that won't happen Eliana!

My birthday will be here soon. And with it comes the snow that slowly fills and flick to the ground almost covering the whole New York city. I was devastated to the fact that he's not here and I wanted to spend the winter with him.  Snow ball fight and things like that.  Things that most couple do.

It was silly of me to think through it like that I mean duh we don't clarify things like he and me together?  That is super odd and Ofcourse impossible. All the things about him is strange and unfortunately thats the reason why I fell. 

I wanted to go away from him so that I can save my Heart from breaking.  He never felt the same thats for sure and atleast I need to hurry and fell our of love like how I did it to luke.

Maybe felling out of love is a good thing especially if that story in all angle is one sided, an unrequited love. Of all things I wanted him to push me away to hurt me to make me feel I wasn't for him. 

How badly I wanted him to be my Edward like how bella pertains to him. Her forever. Her mate. Her soul. And her forever.  I repeated silently saying it to myself. 

I'm no bella to act like that and he's no Edward no matter how I wanted to please myself he will bite me soon to spend my whole lifetime with him.  No honey its all fiction myth almost.

I finish reading the breaking dawn after re-reading it for the nth time. My second fave of the series.  After spending a little time from it I prepare myself to take a bath and get ready for a new day in school.

I didn't mind how zein or her friends hated me,  I should be the one doing that not them. Well the audacity is real. Lucky for me the maid is starting to treat me normal again. no drama like the last days that it clouded my mind aside the zein thing.

Because of mom's insanity toward my birthday party because I'm turning 17 I'm trying to act like I am too.  It was my wishes before to spend my special day with them but I guess I'm not up for it anymore.  Not interested to the whole birthday party in fact.

" I'm really sorry eli. " auntie started but I don't have anything to be mad at her except the secret she keep from me that I wish I can go and won't take it as a big deal.

" no its fine, its mom's doing not you.  " i assure her that I'm okay just by pleasing her with my wholesome smile Of course she will bet that is real though its the opposite. I have so many things to worry and think that I'm okay I am not.

Our conversation ended like that. Somehow I'm trying to act not awkwardly to all of them but i think they're also awkward to me especially auntie who didn't talk more after our little chit chat. 

Even though we're cool and all to the maids and auntie i didn't let Joel, our personal driver drove me to school today.  I wanted to be alone to my car and drive myself. 

Luckily they let me and after that I started to drive swiftly to school. I forgot to wear the extra jacket though I'm feeling cold before I started driving so when I arrived I fit it up to me and start to head inside the campus. 

All the students are in their hoodies and jacket like how I dressed.  I completely forgot its snowing today the only thing i remember is that Im cold or something.

Someone threw a bonet at me and I smiled to Audrey who's currently laughing at me. 

" achilles remind me to bring an extra incase you forget about it. " i actually envied audrey for acting genuinely towards everything that happen to us. 

" oh i should say thank you to the both of you then." she smirk and scoot herself to paolo who nods at me clearly bored to something.

" I'll see you guys later." i bid my goodbye to them after seeing zein approaching to us.  I wear the pale nude bonet she gave me. I text achilles thank you after it.

It completely match my nude color of outfit today.  The black turtleneck whos sleeves ended to my wrist is perfectly fit to my curvy body, matching the brown nude color of my jacket. 

A beeped comes from my phone and I knew its achilles. He didn't replied to my message last night if he will come to my birthday but he responds today.

" you tends to forgot things. Lucky for you 'you have me :) "

Seriously I said not really that loud to make the students look in my way.  I have you?  As my friend Ofcourse.

" HAHA still thanks. " i repeated because I dont know how to respond to that entirely. I'm not even sure if he's saying that in a serious way.

" is something's wrong?  " i almost put my phone in the pocket for I thought he won't replied again but he does.

" nothings wrong at all. Take care bye " i dont want to sounds off or cold but I'm trying myself to treat him as a friend not a lover a crush or something romantically.

" why won't you tell me :( "

" because there's nothing to tell. "

I didn't let him text another message or even replied to it,  i put ny phone away from me now and start to walk to the building of my first class. 

He always text me if I already sleep, or eat that makes me shout and be red.  Okay I assure myself I'm removing my feelings for him but of course it will be lessen or reduce first. 

It can't go that easily away. I love him too much.

But i only responded so short that it was evident I'm cold towards him. Days past and the days grew colder as the snow comes thicker to the ground.  It was only days since the snow comes but now it was all over the town.

New york is covered in thick snow now. Sending all the towns people in pure jacket and coat. Sending my heart blue like how the snow fills up the ground.

It sends me shiver that I'm being insane and cold.  That's bad.