chapter 8

" I can't believe you're also here miss Evins. "

Achilles said before he struck me with his lovely smile.

Like what happened the other day, I can't process what is happening right now. I don't know what move to do or if I should do something, wait should I even do something?

I cleared my throat to avoid stumbling some words if ever I'll spoke to him. His eyes are here again and it is always the one who hypnotized me, like his eyes want to say something to me but his mouth chose not to. Like a hidden secret I shouldn't know .

I bet he's still angry because of what I did the other day, his emotions back then was disappointing. The memories of him in the rain is pitiful but ofcourse all the thing that is going on his mind is that he doesn't need my pity or he doesn't need anyone's pity.

He give me a sullen glance before he chose his chair in my back. It was uncomfortable alright I mean it. We are not even close and we're fighting as always when we met.

When I look at Zein she's giving me a sheepish smile and it is almost annoying though. I snob the way she look and try to focused on all the people coming in our classroom. I stiffed when he passed by my side to go to the restroom I guess and why should I care, huh? It's non of my business.

I should be angry to him for what he does the other day. Like being ungentleman, and poking his hatred on me! But ofcourse I understand his side but..

The achilles from my dream keeps flashing back when I'm in reality, and I can't forget everything he have done for me when I was there, though it's only like a day.

There is something odd I'm feeling when I saw him, when he's in my dream and when I saw him in real life. The way my mind mesmerized me by the way it thinks when I want his blue eyes on me.

I want his blue eyes, should I just get it to him or what?

I breathe deeply and when I look at the window it is open and the wind gushed inside our room. It was chilly and warm and when I look back, everything is different.

The black casement was replaced by a cheap type of wood. The only thing that didn't change is that it have the different kind of casement that is open widely. The fragrance of the room is never foreign to me. It looks like I've been here before.

By the window there is a figure waiting for me to see. A happy smiling man with his flowers and the simple clothing awaits me outside the window, he's Being patient for me to go outside now.

The sunlight hits his eyes again and it was luminous. Quiet magical too. But it seems like we're more older now. He's Not the kid I saw before.

The wind blew gorgeously on his brown hair. It leaves such fallen strands on his forehead but it didn't ruined his Aura. He looks more intimidating with that kind of hair though.

"Miss Evins, do you have any questions? "

I was shocked and probably my jaw is dropped with my eyes too. I'm currently standing beside my chair looking at Achilles. I try to recall the memory I just got earlier but I have no idea what it is. It is vacant.

Just like what happened before I 'got to the hospital. I can't recall the memories I saw before I fall and kinda slept for a while. But I guess I have my luck today because I didn't even collapsed or something like that.

" Do you have a question too, Mister Moore? "

" No Sir. "

He replied but his eyes are off of me now. I sit before he have the chance to so that it won't look suspicious at all. If ever someone's gonna ask me about it, it is hard to believe what I will say. Everyone will probably think I'm pranking them.

" Let's talk during break. "

Achilles said or whatever his name is in real life. He looks like it was his finality to say that and I can't even believe it. What's there to talk about 'right?

I'm starting to think if this is about the umbrella thing or he's crushing on me? Gosh this mind of mine.

All of the topics didn't pique my interest at all. I'm still looking for the strand of my future job if only I'm so fortunate for it. I will never became an architect. I will forever be stuck at holding our company's money and its legacy.

It was eleven thirty when we held the break. And I'm not excited nor happy to meeting him this break. I'm starving.

I packed all the things and organize some things a little bit before I find Achilles. The notebooks, book and other essencial things I need for this school almost fell because someone grab me by the wrist and ofcourse it is Achilles.

I won't forgive him if ever he's the reason why my things fall but he's luckily it didn't. His body looks clam bit this rapid running of him makes my legs ache so much. I admit he's taller but doesn't he have any mercy? Is he some kind of a merciless king?

But my feet follow him all along. Even though it is aching it follows him and ofcourse I didn't like the way it looks. Because right now there's some girls out there waiting for our interview and make it as the trending news now.

When I'm with him, he's all I'm thinking. No one but him and no matter how odd and strange it is for everyone. It will never be a deceit.

We stop at the back of the university, far from the nosy and chattering students at the cafeteria because all I can hear right now is our feet landing on the fresh green grass out here.

" What do you want to talk? "

He stopped walking to face me and I leaned my faced to face his adorable expression right now. He's being so cool and strange at the same time, and I want to know how to be like that?

His jaw clenched and his eyes are driving me back to that dream again.

" Eliana this may sound crazy but - "

" Oh, this is what we're talking about right now? But for your information achilles or FYI I don't have any time to reciprocate your love for me, I'm single and I'm happy for it! "

" Achilles? "

" How do you know my name? "

" Don't push down the topic here, I didn't said anything about your name! "

" I hear it a minute ago, just the time where you're assuming I like you. "

" Assuming? Who, gosh! "

" How do you know my name? "

It's more like an order from the merciless king and I should really answer his question because it might be the reason why I can be killed this instant and ofcourse I wouldn't let this pretty self of mine die right now.

" Your ID, dzuh? "

I pull his ID and throw it back again at him, I give him my goofy smile before he struck another sullen glance at me.

" It's odd but, I've been dreaming of you, always. "

I revoked my smile and turns out, I'm not even processing anything from what he said. Did he just said he dreamed about me too?

" What is your name? "

I asked to correct if my hunch was true.

" Achilles Moore. "

And I almost fell on the cold ground but I pushed him away. How can this become possible, I-i don't even know him before but.

I don't know anything anymore because he hugged me real tight. And from that moment, he shared the warm I was longing since the beginning.

The happiness I'm wishing I'll have, that I'll have forever. But he can't share this with me because he, himself, is the Sun.

The sun I know I can't reach from the start but now? I'm like some space thing ready to join the flaming fire in him. Ready to die just to borrow the light igniting to his playful heart.

Ready to flight to him, and ready to risk everything.