chapter 24

I didn't care about the date but starting today I simply put it up in my mind that it's Monday morning the first day of the week I won't see achilles.

The excruciating pain I felt last night make me tremble in fear and agony that makes me want to stop falling asleep. It was an irrational idea not to sleep but the more I do, the more odd things I experience.

I end up nothing to wear for today except the simple light blue jeans and a pair of black shirt, it's kind of cold today and I don't want myself out of the blue especially that achilles won't be here.

I held up and reach my small designer bag i put in my bed earlier before I head downstairs to eat my breakfast. The maid didn't look like they see me or even if they do they won't give a damn about it. Thank you Mom for this.

Everyone is scared of my Mom considering their connection with the people who you know is higher than us like some politics, and the government. One flick of mom's hand and they can die.

Even Auntie Maria won't give care to me it's as if I'm grounded though I'm not. I'm still not talking to everyone even though I'm so tempted to do it, it will be their fault if my parents find out and I dont like that. If only i can do something i wanted to be the one in blame.

They take everything to me so what more can they take?

A simple bacon I tried to cook which comes out perfectly done is my breakfast along with a warm milk. After a seconds of it I prepare my last touch before I drive myself to our university.

When I get inside my car I play the music in my phone to let itself keep my company because I don't have any today. As I'm driving, I saw zein with her new group of friends going inside a cafe shop.

That makes me think for a second, should I continue going to school or let them keep me today? I still have a lot of time to kill so I ended parking my car in the lot.

" Hey guys. " Social anxiety. I keep my voice down as I saw a group of reporters going inside the shop. One notice me and you should expect what will happen.

" There's Eliana! " On of them shouted and before I found my seat next to Zein they flock to me, leaving me out of breath.

Cameras are directly in me and i somehow annoyed.

" Are you still dating with Luke, is he the one you've been in the car? " One of the reporter ask and ofcourse I'm confused at first, why is luke connected with our interview today?

I wanted to clarify things and explain I need to go but as I saw how my friends dissapointed eyes on me preparing to make their leave I was sad. They didn't wait for me.

" I don't keep in touch with Luke anymore. " I simply said so they won't pushed me for more question regarding that issue, is Achilles the one they're talking about? Oh no.

I smiled and held my goodbye but they won't let me go out in their circle, someone help and pulled me out of them.

We run and I directly click the key of my car and go inside with Ace who help me. I thought they leave and if they didn't where are the others?

" Where are the others? " I eagerly ask him, and he immediately crossed his brows in confusion so we don't have any idea where? That clarify that they're gone and decided to leave me.

" I just went to the bathroom and the inly thing i saw is you being the center of attention to the interviewers or journalist whatsoever! " And he laugh with that but I'm still confused to something, why would they do that to me?

" Do you mind, I need to call someone I left my car here " he said before pulling the phone in his pocket.

" Not at all. " I wanted to protest and say no to him as I wanted to help him but I don't have anyone to call no one's helping me in the house anyway so don't reject.

" Sorry about that. " I genuinely asked for his forgiveness but his usual attitude being funny and nice make me think he didn't mind that at all.

" Don't worry I don't mind that " he said like what I expect to hear from him. He started calling someone in the phone and ended it before we got in the parking lot.

I was a little fortunate because enthiaty with her car arrives with the rest of the group.

" Oh here she comes. " Mhidia said laughing I wanted to laugh with her but there's something wrong with it.

I look at everyone's faces and they're angry except Paulo and Audrey who give their legitimate smile to me. Ace who just got off my car notice the tension and keeps looking at them and me, back to back.

" Really guys, what's wrong? "

" Eliana you should be the one asking that what's wrong? " I scoffed and try to pretend I take that as a joke.

" What about it ? I should be the one asking you because you just leave me there! " I didn't shout that loud but loud enough for them to hear me.

" We know you and achilles are something, and we just heard you're flirting with that Luke! " enthiaty said who I didn't expect from her.

Now what?

" Oh so everyone's believing that rumor even its full of speculation. " Annoyed as I am I'm taking it serious now.

" and how can you believe that, no body knew how we even break up! "

" Ofcourse we knew Zein- "

" What? " I was raging mad and I'm ready to shout at everyone right now.

" Who the hell did you say enthiaty? "

" Tss, you're so full of yourself I told you guys you shouldn't trust her she's a slut! "

Ouch a little bit? Fuck it.

" Oh that comes from the women who's saying that because she likes achilles! Jealous much? " i said as my comeback and I think I offended her.

" Atleast I'm not dating two person at a time! "

" Yeah and fuck everyone especially you Zein. " she was angry and I am too that I'm ready to tell her what I'm keeping to her for so long.

" You keep that from me Zein! You knew about the coming marriage and even though you know I don't like it you keep it from me! Yes, I know that you knew it from the beginning. And now you're telling them my secret? "

" Fuck all of you. " I didn't let them see my tears and proceed going to my first class. Now that makes me more lonely, they're Achilles friends and I'm expecting he's gonna be fuming mad at me. I lose him too. I lose everyone. And expecting today I think I lose myself.

I didn't let zein I knew what she keeps from me because she's the only one I have from the start, my first ever friend and I can't let her go that easily. She's my friend my only one if you added.

And now she's gone to. I'm so mad at her I wished she will go to another school or if I'm the one who will adjust then I'm ready to go!