Kudos

"will you sTOP CARRYING Y/N AROUND LIKE A FUCKING BABY IN A SACK OF RICE," Alex yells at Kara, exasperation thick in her tone as she glares at the two of you.

rolling your eyes and snickering, "everyone has kinks, Alexandra Danvers," you jested.

you receive a chorus of a scandalized "hey!" which came from a blushing Kara, and a "fuck you," which, obviously, came from the wonderful Alex Danvers, who's also red but not because of your innuendo, more so because she wants to throw you into the sun.

"it's true!" you barked back, "Kara can be really kinky sometimes," you added, almost immediately laughing at the disturbed expression on both Kara and Alex's faces.

"I'm just gonna pretend I didn't hear that," Alex mumbled.

you wheeze as the older Danvers' eyes widened at her laptop before promptly looking up at her flustered little sister and weighing if she should disown the Kryptonian or just throw you out of the window.

"kudos to your little sister," you turn to Alex as Kara sets you down, "she responds very well to daddy, well, from my experience at least," you announced, giving Alex a teasing wink.

"oh, Rao," you hear your girlfriend mutter under her breath who looks like she might just collapse, contrast to earlier.

only then Alex considers, maybe she'll do both...

yeah, both is good.