C H A P T E R E I G H T ***

Song: Jealous by Fireboy DML

F O U R W E E K S L A T E R

"WHEN I LOOK INTO your eyes, all I see is designer, Gucci, Dolce and Gabbana, Dolce and Gabbana," Chidinma yelled with her best friends. This was their Saturday ritual; eating ice cream while yelling their lungs out to their favorite songs. Since Chidinma had known them in the first year of college, this ritual was practically set in stone.

"So, not including Dr. Deliano-to-be, who got any dick lately?" Imani asked bluntly, taking a sip of her margarita. Fatima started choking on her ice cream radically and at that, the three other women looked at her with eyes of mischief, "Have you gotten any dick from a man whose name starts with an O- and ends with a -Marion lately?" Imani then asked the now blushing Fatima, whose eyes stayed focused on her cheese pizza.

"What? No, no, nope," Fatima reinstated, with a sly smile and red cheeks. The shy hijabi was the second and last virgin in the group, but the girls in the group knew that she had a tiny crush on Omarion. As her mind wandered of Fatima's crush, she remembered her own source of desire. Xante. The way he caressed her body. With his hands.

"What is she smiling about?" Fatima diverted, pointing at Chidinma.

"Abeg, leave her jo. She is thinking about her husband there," Lolade responded, "But, back the fuck up, bitch. What's up?"

Fatima giggled before replying with a shy smile, "This is probably the most haram thing I have ever said but let's just say I had a great dream last night,"

"Okay, girl," Chidinma cheered.

"Well, I got some dick. Real one. It was Daniel, the groomsman and after the trad 2 weeks ago, and we landed in L.A, he took me to dinner and blew my back out on his couch," Lolade threw out innocently.

"So, one has lifetime dick. One dreams about dick and the other had a real dick. What do I have? A bunch of whiny kids and bossy doctors. I need to get laid," Imani whined.

Now, Imani loved sex. But this did not mean she loved relationships. She was a female heartbreaker and embraced it wholeheartedly.

"Can't you call one of your 'friends'?" Lolade asked Imani.

"5 of them are old sugar daddies that I flash my tits at once in a while, one of them has a 'girlfriend' now, one has a big dick but is a minute man. And the last one moved to London,"

See?

"Five sugar daddies? I thought you had two," Lolade said suspiciously.

"Don't look at me like that. I have a retail therapy addiction to feed, and they do not pay me enough at the hospital," Imani reasoned, "Anyways, speaking of sugar daddies, you'll never guess what one of them gave me. 9 VIP tickets to Rotimi's show in New York City in two weeks. We are going to New York for your wedding shower and bachelorette party," Imani finished with a scream. The other three girls screamed in surprise, but Chidinma stopped when she realized the cost of the tickets.