C H A P T E R E L E V E N

Song: Leg Over (Remix) by Mr. Eazi ft. Major Lazer, French Montana

 Major Lazer, French Montana

VEGAS OR A BACHELOR'S PARTY. How terribly cliche! Xante thought as he looked over the bustling city. In a few minutes, his groomsmen had planned a surprise for Xante, and he was less than ecstatic about it considering he was 95% sure it included strippers, alcohol and drugs. He just wanted to be with Chidinma, but she was having a blast in New York. At least according to the racy videos she sent him of she and her bridesmaids at night and strip clubs and spending huge amounts of money in Fifth Avenue.

"Are you coming, X?" Javier Marcelo asked softly, his brown, shaggy hair falling over his eyes. Javier and Xante grew up together with his family being the head of the Spanish Mafia and Xante's the head of the Italian Mafia. But, the two mafias had gone head to head until Xante's mother and Javier's father called a truce. He used to be the cockiest playboy, but for the last 3 years, Javier had been undergoing a sort of emotional change since the death of the love of his life, Marie Claire. He was kinder and gentler with a new affinity for puppies. Xante was still appalled thinking about the change, well, maybe that was the effect of love.

"Yeah, I just need a minute," Xante replied and after taking a breath and saying a quick prayer, he entered the suite. He suddenly wished he could go back when he saw four of his groomsmen were doing lines of shots on the bar, "You can't tell me you're drunk," he said to the head of the Russian Mafia, Vladimir Romanov; Daniel Johnson, a local L.A firefighter; Rafael Deliano, his cousin from London; and Matteo Loxano, the most arrogant aerospace engineer to ever live.

"Not drunk, yet. But, I am well," Daniel responded, stopping to throw back a shot of vodka, "On my way there. Do you know how happy I am to not have Devon following me everywhere?!"

Xante rolled his eyes and heard the beep of the personal elevator of the penthouse. The doors opened up to showcase Omarion with 10 busty girls who were wearing skimpy lingerie that showed off all their assets. No pun intended. Omarion had a sly grin on his face as he paraded them into the penthouse.

"Boys, now let's have a good time," Omarion exclaimed and at that, the girls headed to a guy with sensual smiles on their faces. When two girls approached Xante and Javier, they shook their heads in response.

"Sorry, I'm getting married and we kind of have a rule against cheating," Xante said sarcastically to the redhead who was about to stroke his shoulder. The girl pouted and bent low, showcasing her chest which seemed to be "covered" with lace that did not cover anything at all.

"Are you sure?" She moaned in his ear, her voice whiny and small. Xante flashed her a look of contempt and nodded. The redhead turned to Javier and proceeded to trail her long talons on his pants, while the other girl started to play with his hair. Javier removed the gun in his waistline and placed it on the table with a smirk.

"You have 2 seconds to remove yourselves of my body or I will remove the both of you off the face of the Earth,"

The girls gave the men looks of terror and left them. Xante looked at Javier, who had brought out his phone to check his email, "Did you have to scare them like that?"