C H A P T E R T W E N T Y***

Songs: Inside by Jacquees ft. Trey Songz

*A continuation of Chapter 19*

****WARNING! VERY EXPLICIT THINGS HAPPEN PAST THIS POINT

****WARNING! VERY EXPLICIT THINGS HAPPEN PAST THIS POINT. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED****

JESUS CHRIST. CHIDINMA THOUGHT, breathing slowly, as the Pastor continued the sermon. She turned to see Xante breathing heavily as his eyes were dilated.

Chidinma then took her tongue and ran it down his sculpted abs slowly, licking the sweet ice cream off him. She ran over his pecs and up to his collarbones, sucking softly on the warm, tan skin. Xante moaned and took the bottle of Hennessy, threw his head back as he chugged.

At that, Chidinma threw her legs over his as she straddled him, taking the chance to suck on his Adam's Apple. She grinded her pussy on his bulge, feeling it rise underneath her.

"It's like watching a porno," Xante muttered, gaze hazy, just as a woman yelled, Preach it, Pastor, "Except you're the pornstars and it's playing while you're in the house of God,"

"-and you can't fucking stop it," Chidinma murmured harshly as another memory began to flash.

Xante dropped the bottle on the ground and smashed his lips on hers. Chidinma opened her mouth and Xante poured the cognac in his mouth, into hers with flicks of his tongue. His hand wrapped around her throat, pulsing it slowly and Chidinma moaned when she felt the feeling of ecstasy rise as his wedding band grazed a pressure point.

He released her lips and with a devilish grin, Xante grabbed the tub of ice cream, and with his right hand still wrapped around her throat, he laid her on the carpet. Chidinma grabbed the blunt and took an inhale.

"My turn,"

"We need to respect marriage. Marriage has turned into a form of dating. Imagine! DATING!" Pastor Oladipo finished with a shout.

Xante shook his head and rubbed his eyes, "I don't know if I should have Omarion committed or give him a damn raise,"

"He's way too good at his job," Chidinma gulped as she felt another memory return. She clenched her thighs tightly under her skirt.

Xante removed his hand from her neck and began to unfasten the strings that held the lingerie together, with the speed of a kid on Christmas morning. When he finished, he grabbed the teaspoon and lustfully gazed down at a naked Chidinma, who laid bare with her knees drawn up and feet planted on the floor.

He took the blunt from her fingers and inhaled. Drawing close to her skin, he blew the fumes through his nose over her skin, the warm heat making her shiver in anticipation and desire. Xante dipped the teaspoon in the corner of the ice cream that had slightly melted and placed the cold spoon on her neck.