Chapter 48

Soph, Jenny and I decided to go to prom together as a trio, unfortunately, they won't accept polygamy couples so in technicality we would be going alone. It actually came as a surprise to me that Soph wouldn't be going with one of her many admirers, after all, it is one of the most important high school events.

Also, Jenny has been hanging out with us a lot more recently, she isn't exactly the type of person that would like to hang out with two dorks such as Soph and myself but I'm glad she's around.

Today's Friday and I basically spent the whole day at Soph's planing everything for tomorrow night, the prom night, also my private dance with Daniella, which is the most exciting part of course.

We have already bought our dresses and we scheduled to meet at Soph's a few hours before the time to do makeup and hair, yes, we're not about to waste 100 bucks in makeup and hair when Soph is more than capable of doing an ok job, Jenny could probably afford that and much more but she was more than happy to join our broke asses instead.

Daniella and I haven't talked much since that day at detention, at least personally, but not in a bad way I guess, she would still smile at me and glance over from time to time. It makes sense, it would be very suspicious to see us always together.

We still texted each other tho, Daniella isn't exactly the type to start a conversation, when she wanted to talk she would just send a random picture of Slippers, not very smooth if you ask me.

I'm just glad everything's fine, but I can't believe I had to get almost raped for her to realize I'm the love of her life... Jokes aside, I'm truly relieved we're past the denying stage, but even though it was a pain I believe it was somewhat important, it showed me I can't have everything I want without fighting for it, and what a fight my dudes.

The thing is, it's not even over yet.

I walk back home wondering if I should pay her a visit, just to say hi you know just passing by, after all, Daniella's house is nearby. But the thought immediately vanishes from my head, I don't want to seem too desperate.

Which I truly am. I'm a teenager, my patience is as thin as the bible pages.

In my defence, I've been actually fairly patient, so congrats to myself for not jumping her bones at every given opportunity.

Unfortunately, I didn't have the pleasure of crossing paths with her on my way home, which I was hoping for, not gonna lie but we shared a few messages before I went to bed, we decided Soph would bring me home after Prom as to not raise suspicion and she would come to pick me up once she was done with the after stuff.

I didn't sleep much mainly because I was really anxious, as I mentioned, Daniella and I haven't spent much time together so I am in desperate need of hearing her voice, not her teacher voice or her I don't care voice she uses with everyone, I want to hear the voice she only uses when we're alone, charming, even sweet in her own way but strong and confident nonetheless.

And, of course, I want to feel her, it's only normal to think someone as mean and cold as she would be, well... Cold, temperature-wise. But Daniella is incredibly warm, even through layers of clothing I can still feel the warmth coming from her skin, like an aura that surrounds her. Ironic really.

Saturday afternoon Soph, Jenny and I made the final adjustments to our outfits, I'm going with a long off the shoulder black dress that is tight around the body but not extremely so, still very sexy, Daniella better appreciate it because it was not on discount, and put my hair up in a braided bun to accentuate my exposed collar bones.

Not to brag or anything but goddamn, Daniela's a lucky bastard.

After we were all dressed and ready we hopped in Soph's limousine that surprisingly didn't die on us on the way. Either way, we're late, mainly because Soph couldn't decide on what earrings to wear.