Chapter 6 - Medical Condition

AJ POV

I went to sleep but I woke up at 3am. I couldn't go back to sleep. I went over to Becky but she was asleep and so was Kelly. As i was wondering over to Ash. She started talking.

Conversation:

ASH - Ashlyn

A - AJ

ASH - What you doing up? its 3.30am

A - I did some sleep but now I cant sleep. I feel bad for what I did to Ali

ASH - You made her smile when you texted her back.

A - Really?

ASH - Yea she did

A - Oh really

ASH - yea she did

A - Can i sleep with you?

ASH - Yea sure come here

Ashlyn opens her blanket of and I lie next to her. She wraps her arms around me and I fall to sleep.

---------Time Skip---------

I wake up and i see Kelly taking a picture of me and Ashlyn.

KellyOhara

*Insert photo*

KellyOhara - The baby and grandma of the team xx

Tagged - @AlaskaJoslyn5, @AshlynHarris

22k Loves and 2k comments

Alex - Aww Cuties xx

Random - AWW cute, are they related?

- Ashlyn - Nah but she is related to someone I know.

Ali - Cuties

I see that Ali commented so I liked it.

A - Wow Kelllllllllly

K - You look so good together.

B - Your getting your punishment today

A - Agh yea I know.

We get dressed into our compy clothes and go down to breakfast. I get strawberry jam on toast and a Milo milk drink. I think I need to talk to Ali at some point before team bonding this afternoon. I sat opposite her and she looked a little sad. So I nudged her foot and she looked up at. I smiled to her and smiled back looking a bit better. We ate our breakfast while Jill comes in and starts talking about the teams day today.

Conversations

J - Ok Girls, We will be getting on the bus at 9am, so you have 1 hour after I finish talking to you guys. As some of you know someone sneak outed last night *Looks at AJ*

A - Hey!!!

J - Anyway we are going to the field soon. So we will be doing medical checks and physio checks and will get into positions and sort out everything for our first friendly game against Spain. Ok girls go up and do whatever and then come downstairs at 9am by the bus ready to go. You are all dismissed. AJ stay here.

ASH - Ohhh you are in trouble.

Kelly - probably

AJ - Shut up u too.

I walk over to Jill.

A - What's up Jilly

J - Who did you sneak out with last night

A - No one

J - Its clearly someone important too you.

A - Yea I guess