Chapter 17 - Beckham Camp Part 1

I started walking into the reception area and I can see the Beckham family waiting at the front desk. I walk up to the desk and Brooklyn notices me first.

Brooklyn: AJ your here!!
AJ: Yea just a bit early thought didn't know if there was going to be any traffic.
David: That's alright. It's a pleasure to meet you AJ
AJ: Nice to meet you too Mr Beckham.
David: Please call me David and this is my wife Victoria who will looking after you girls at the night time
Victoria: It's nice to meet you

AJ: it's a honour to meet you Mrs Beckham

Victoria: Honey Very flattered but please call me Victoria, Mrs Beckham sounds far to formal. If you want I can take you up to your room. I'm pretty sure your roommate is in there all ready.

AJ: Ok great that would be lovely.

I say goodbye to Maya

Maya: Don't let what Debbie said to you ruin your week ok. Your an incredible player.

AJ: Thanks Maya. That's means a lot and I love you. See you in 1 week.

Maya: See you baby I love you to.

Maya leaves and I follow Victoria to my room which is on the right corridors and the boys are on the left corridors. We get to room 10 and girl with blonde hair and blue eyes opens the door. I go in and put my bags on the empty bed. Victoria introduces us.

Victoria: Ella this is Alaska Joslyn and AJ this is Ella

Ella: It nice to meet you AJ

AJ: Yea Ella its really nice to meet you to.

Victoria: Since you too are both early, you have 1 hour until everyone else is expected to arrive. Get to know each other a bit.

Ella: Ok

AJ: OK

Victoria leaves and Ella and I go and sit on the beanbags facing each other.

Ella: I cant believe I'm rooming with a USWNT player its so surreal.

AJ: Yea I'm just really glad your not a air head who thinks she is better than everything.

Ella: Yea I'm Definite not like that.

AJ: That Good, Wanna play 20 questions or something like that?

Ella: Yea sure

AJ: Do you have any siblings?

Ella: Yea I have 3 older bothers joy.

*Time skip* They spend the next hour getting to know each other.

They need to be down in the gym for team bonding activities in 10 minutes. So they decide to change into something more compatible. I got into some Black Nike shorts and a singlet and some Nike sneakers and Ella go it into basically the same. I decide to take selfie and post it to Instagram.

AlaskaJoslynR

Location: Beckham Academy

*Insert photo*

Captain: I think I'm gonna like it here <3 ft @Ellabains #Roommates

Ella: AHh This week is going to be so much fun!!!! x

Alex: Have Fun!!!

Tobin: Looks like you are having fun already

Christen: DO GOOOD

Paige: Have fun!

Kelly: AHHHHHHHHHHHHH LUCKYYYYYYYYYYYY

Ash: Have fun baby Kriegs